Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight (44829 Views)

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? / Exp0sed Video: 2 Unilag Gals Caught Doing Bad Things With Their Toto (18) / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by Wizdray: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
And condoms would be found around church premises grin
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
J
kilode100:
I know that I will be fuxking a random guy..

Babe you correct grin
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by gimbakupa(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilode100:
my dick is here free of charge for you.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by Elparaiso(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
ratchy:
go get olosho
Nwannem, I don't have money to pay olosho yet...
You know any one way day do harmattan promo?
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by kellsblingsz(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Tonite,some people will give their lives to Christ.
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by FILEBE(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilode100:

You sound like it is something you work with. lipsrsealed
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by Hawlahscho(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Martins301:

Checks out her dp! Falls from electric pole grin grin

Dies

Goes to hell
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by Jephz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
MzPecs:
People will stay at home

People will do watch night on NL

People will bash OP

And OP will cry cry cry
and I'll not shimoke weed grin
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by ekochris(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Misplaced priorities. Baby Jesus is watching.

Meanwhile, checkout the differences between Santa Claus and Father Christmas: https://www.nairaland.com/2821934/8-differences-between-santa-claus#41315035
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by Ay04z(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilode100:
put me in ur list ooo
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
na true
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by aguiyi2: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sadly, many will die this night out of carelessness.
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
September next year grin
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by Hawlahscho(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilode100:

I know that it's a lie
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by natureboi7(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
This nyte, bokoharam will be planning calculated moves to bomb the government house again to curse further quagmire and kerfuffle in the country
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by Lero15(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
MzPecs:
People will stay at home

People will do watch night on NL

People will bash OP

And OP will cry cry cry

Hehehehe. Still laughing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
PDP members would be planning to collect their Christmas rice from their secretariat.

MODS would be looking for people to ban.
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by ratchy: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Elparaiso:

Nwannem, I don't have money to pay olosho yet...
You know any one way day do harmattan promo?
dem dey get promo too, check them out

1 Like

Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by ThePENGENIUS(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
lwkmd grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
vosquare:
grin grin
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Martins301:
If you doubt any of this things then you must be an alien from another planet. III have celebrated over 25 Christmases in Nigeria and I can confidently tell you that these things will happen tonight:

1. People Will Get Drunk
All those beer and alcohol manufacturing companies will make sales tonight cos a lot of people will be getting drunk

2. Today Is A Day Of Unwanted Pregnancies

A lot of girls will end up getting impregnated as a result of wanting to catch fun tonight. First week of January 2016 and alarm go blo

HIV and Other STIs Will Be Freely Transmitted

After getting drunk in a popular joint, you can easily fall for the tricks of those oloshos stationed there to make money. Many of them will get you infected with HIV or any other deadly disease.

4. Fireworks Galore
I can't still understand why sane people will waste their money on knock outs and banger. But this is Christmas eve and that's what happens tonight.

5. ..........

Abeg fill in the rest
and all will happen to you and your family undecided

prophet of dome

1 Like

Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by Eberex(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
You sure say you no copy dis write-up for last year december 24th post?
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by ucnwafor(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilode100:
Lmao I know it but if no pinchure...........................adonbeleivit
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by Hawlahscho(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
MzPecs:

Tomorrow is christmas so don't fall biko! grin

Singing ****don't let me fall****
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
5. OP, one lady go push another man pregnancy for your neck this night

6. People will trade their virginity for fried rice and chicken tonight

I dey come ...... cool

1 Like

Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by Hawlahscho(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
damton:
h
i v
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by bigerboy200: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
ProfEinstein:
Niggas are gonna smoke lot of weed , already on the 5th stick
RIP Bros..
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by clevvermind(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
i will Bleep a lot tonite.
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by LOVEGINO(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Martins301:
If you doubt any of this things then you must be an alien from another planet. III have celebrated over 25 Christmases in Nigeria and I can confidently tell you that these things will happen tonight:

1. People Will Get Drunk
All those beer and alcohol manufacturing companies will make sales tonight cos a lot of people will be getting drunk

2. Today Is A Day Of Unwanted Pregnancies

A lot of girls will end up getting impregnated as a result of wanting to catch fun tonight. First week of January 2016 and alarm go blo

HIV and Other STIs Will Be Freely Transmitted

After getting drunk in a popular joint, you can easily fall for the tricks of those oloshos stationed there to make money. Many of them will get you infected with HIV or any other deadly disease.

4. Fireworks Galore
I can't still understand why sane people will waste their money on knock outs and banger. But this is Christmas eve and that's what happens tonight.

5. ..........

Abeg fill in the rest
some will die kiss
Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by nwadiuko1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
darlenese:
Some people will lie down on their bed pinging , facebooking and nairalanding
that's exactly what am doing

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by piagetskinner(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
People will eat meat meant for tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight by greggng: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
I don't wanna be seEn to be negative but at my age I won't fear anything cos truth remains truth. Many are gonna die tonight believe it or not. If you want a proof please visit ikeja general hospital . The drunkeness will lead to accidents that will claim life. Death is sweeter on xmas day cos you will ve automatic ticket to hell or heaven lol merry xmas to all my well wishers and enemies alike . By next year I still want to see intelligent waillers not does that cry over petty issues. Although pdp is dead I ve no pity for them cos the soul that sinneth shall die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo) / Molade Okoya-Thomas Dies At 79 / Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.