Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Hi I'm New - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi I'm New (863 Views)

Hi Guys Am Helen / Hi, I Am Hadez :) / Hi Guys! This Is What You Ill Do If She Is Sleeping Over For The First Time Muah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi I'm New by Londonblack11: 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
I'm not nigerian and I have zero experience with nigerian women. But I have alot of chemistry and attraction for nigerian women. It's something that has happened gradually and now it's really turned into full nigerian fiber. If I may say so my self hahah.

So I'm from London any tips on how to get with nigerian women? Under 30 preferably my age. I'm 25.
Re: Hi I'm New by pweetychyka(f): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lolzzzzz.... welkom onboard!

U 'll get to meet many nigerian women don't worry! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hi I'm New by Londonblack11: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
I know it's funny because you think it's unusual. But I always fancied them. Now it has gotten to the level where I can't ignore them anymore. I'm East african so it's not like I'm a white guy. I will probably be treated very similar to any other african like nigerian men. I always like thick women though but nigerian girls have extra flava to their personality which turns me on. So any tips when courting these ladies?
Re: Hi I'm New by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oouuch! . embarassed I'm not Nigerian...

& I'm over 30....damn! I gone missed this... but anyway, WELCOME in the land of beautiful ppol..

1 Like

Re: Hi I'm New by Londonblack11: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
Oouuch! . embarassed I'm not Nigerian...

& I'm over 30....damn! I gone missed this... but anyway, WELCOME in the land of beautiful ppol..
I'm sure you will find a handsome silver fox. wink

To be honest black women in general age really well which is why I want to date different types of blacks. At the end of the day back don't crack and that's going to be helpful when picking a life partner.
Re: Hi I'm New by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Londonblack11:
I'm sure you will find a handsome silver fox. wink

To be honest black women in general age really well which is why I want to date different types of blacks. At the end of the day back don't crack and that's going to be helpful when picking a life partner.

Where is that "handsome silver fox"? cry been looking for him but I cudnt find him undecided
Re: Hi I'm New by yanabasee(m): 12:23am On Dec 25, 2015
Cun't believe gurls will fall for this....

So, I could open a new account and claim I'm from newyork and girls will trip in for a date!.....

Lol.... Our girls just want to experience foreign d**k!!!! Like it's got sugar on it.... Or like they've got white strengths to last longer than black dudes like me....

Just funny though!...
Re: Hi I'm New by hayorzzyzx(m): 2:16am On Dec 25, 2015
I jejely dae look cool
Re: Hi I'm New by Londonblack11: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
East London born and bred. InterestEd in meeting beautiful young nigerian ladies from my part of the world. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Major Signs to Show He/She Doesn't Love You Really. / Looking For Someone To Chat With / I Urgently Need A Girlfriend From Anambra State!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.