Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments (19653 Views)

Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB / APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by Evidence1000(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2015
EternalTruths:

Court
Buhari has rubbished the judiciary. grin

Foolish talk !!!
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by adams009: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2015
madridguy:
Army should use bullet to re frame their brain. Useless set of people. Thank God I voted for PMB. No group, I repeat, No group will hold Nigeria on ransom again.

I salute the courage of the COAS, Shi'ite are lawless people if allowed they are going to be more than boko haram in their beliefs. They don't respect the institutions of the state or obey the law of the land. They blocks roads and cause hardship to people whenever they operate. They don't seek police permission or cover during their activities. The Nigeriran Army should deal with any group threaten the peace and cause untold hardship to other law abiding citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by tommykiwi(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2015
BeClever:
What right does NA has to threaten a citizen who is trying to express himself, if they feel that the man is going against any law or any lay down rules, it is equally their right to sue him to court or are they no courts anymore or would they go and kill him as if we are in a military regime.. .

Talking about court lipsrsealed Not reliable lipsrsealed
dis man U no watch the video? If U didn't try and watch b4 openning ur big mouth! Are they the only citizen in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by agurza(f): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Receive sense
0taPiaPia:

after having a meeting with buhari
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by yungachiever(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2015
Zoharariel:
The ugly truth is; the Nigerian Army is not to be blamed over the shiite massacre. We all watched the video where the shiite miscreants had a violent confrontation with the convoy of the COAS. To make matter worse, they were saying only Mallam (i.e Sheik Zakzaky) could order them to give way. The question is; who tha f.uck is Sheik Zakzaky in Nigeria? Since when did Nigeria turn to Lebanon or Iran? If an ordinary local imam could waylay a whole COAS in a secular Nation like Nigeria, and on a road built by the FG, then the Ayatollah of Iran had just been sworn in as the new President of Nigeria.

Instead of the foolish Sheik to chastise his miscreants & call them to order, they were bent on committing suicide by clashing with a standing Army over some religious myth & lies, watered & propagated by a blatant liar who claimed to have received some mind-boggling & brainwashing revelations from Angel Gabriel a.k.a Elohim Nusku - who coincidentally happened to be 1 of the Anunnaki extraterrestrials that came to Earth from the Planet of Nibiru.

Africa is really doomed and we will never acknowledge the immense damage that religion has done to brainwash & transform our people into humanoid robots & zombies - Nna Mehn, I'm outta here!
you are so dumb... where did you get the video of the shiite barricading the road.... moreover always say things with proof... stupendous ignoramus...
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by Evidence1000(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2015
jstmee:
The killings of shitte in zaria has nothing to do with the sunni. Shitte are claiming an authority and they think they are above the law. what ever kind of law stated in the country the shitte can boast of goiin against it, they dont ask but they take, they feel they are unstoppable.
Stopping high profile men from passage was a normal thing, even when they are not performing any occation as long as their leader is passing, then every body must stop.
the shitte once stopped late rilwanu lukman former minister of petroleum from passage, he has to turn back and cancel his appointment. Followed by the emire of zaria as it even went brutal when his body guards tried using force, the king manage to escape the scene with broken glasses on his car. Earlier this year they stopped a whole governor yero from passage as he was patient and ask his security men not to take any actions. Finally they went further to stop a whole COAS, meeehn they have gone too far this time.

It is obvious that the killings of shitte was not just because they refuse to give passage, but because they where on the black list of this government. there cannot be two government in a country, one must fall. the government have security report of weapons they posseses, they have security report of soldiers his raising, the shitte is a treat to this givernment.

Finally, what I observe with nigerian soldiers is that it dosnt matter whether if you are shitte or sunni, whether christian or pagan, whether ipob or massob, whether hausa , yoruba or igbo, if you mess up with them, they will just waste you.

Nice comment, I just learnt something from you.

2 Likes

Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by nwadiuko1(m): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2015
let the best guns win
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by Obiwannn: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2015
jkendy:
Pls Nigerian Army, U guyz are still battling to clean up the mezz caused by the police on killing Mohammed Yusuf that later gave birth to this evil monster called Boko Haram.
Pushing these guys further might be disastrous to our security well being. My opinion though
Senseless post!
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by Obiwannn: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2015
veraiyke:
Now that is a video someone uploaded that we don't know how true it is. Let the army come out and clear the ground as to what really happened. Even when that is done the sect members and the public has the right to question and even protest their claims and act. What the army has just done is to use their uniform to want to intimidate civilians. They can't force what they have claimed to be fact to be accepted by all. And yes there are territories you would enter and it will require the understanding of the sect leader and the army for them to enter, go out or remain on the spot. That they are officers does not give them any right to step in anywhere, anytime and do their wish. There must be a check or else we will be leading an anarchic government. I hope you understand my view
Another Senseless post!

1 Like

Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by madridguy(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2015
You dey mind some mofo that they're just ranting over the internet calling NA sort of names. Am okay with the NA and Kaduna state government so far. Never again will any group hold Nigeria to ransom.

adams009:

I salute the courage of the COAS, Shi'ite are lawless people if allowed they are going to be more than boko haram in their beliefs. They don't respect the institutions of the state or obey the law of the land. They blocks roads and cause hardship to people whenever they operate. They don't seek police permission or cover during their activities. The Nigeriran Army should deal with any group threaten the peace and cause untold hardship to other law abiding citizens.

1 Like

Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by BetaThings: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
the war between the sunni and shia muslim communities has a political undertone. Its the same in all muslim countries round the world.

In 2014, the Nigerian Army also clashed with the Shias
The president then was Jonathan and the Chief or Army Staff was Minimah
Is Jonathan a Sunni Muslim?
Is Mimimah a Sunni Muslim?

https://www.nairaland.com/1831056/killing-3-sons-planned-gejnigerias

1 Like

Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by veraiyke(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2015
That's nice from you.
Obiwannn:

Another Senseless post!
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by confun: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2015
jstmee:
The killings of shitte in zaria has nothing to do with the sunni. Shitte are claiming an authority and they think they are above the law. what ever kind of law stated in the country the shitte can boast of goiin against it, they dont ask but they take, they feel they are unstoppable.
Stopping high profile men from passage was a normal thing, even when they are not performing any occation as long as their leader is passing, then every body must stop.
the shitte once stopped late rilwanu lukman former minister of petroleum from passage, he has to turn back and cancel his appointment. Followed by the emire of zaria as it even went brutal when his body guards tried using force, the king manage to escape the scene with broken glasses on his car. Earlier this year they stopped a whole governor yero from passage as he was patient and ask his security men not to take any actions. Finally they went further to stop a whole COAS, meeehn they have gone too far this time.

It is obvious that the killings of shitte was not just because they refuse to give passage, but because they where on the black list of this government. there cannot be two government in a country, one must fall. the government have security report of weapons they posseses, they have security report of soldiers his raising, the shitte is a treat to this givernment.

Finally, what I observe with nigerian soldiers is that it dosnt matter whether if you are shitte or sunni, whether christian or pagan, whether ipob or massob, whether hausa , yoruba or igbo, if you mess up with them, they will just waste you.
are you for real, so dey had initially blocked emir of Zaria, a governor and anoda former minister of petroleum, just learning ds for d first time, dose pp get mind o, probably dey have a godfather somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by Maser: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2015
Zoharariel:
The ugly truth is; the Nigerian Army is not to be blamed over the shiite massacre. We all watched the video where the shiite miscreants had a violent confrontation with the convoy of the COAS. To make matter worse, they were saying only Mallam (i.e Sheik Zakzaky) could order them to give way. The question is; who tha f.uck is Sheik Zakzaky in Nigeria? Since when did Nigeria turn to Lebanon or Iran? If an ordinary local imam could waylay a whole COAS in a secular Nation like Nigeria, and on a road built by the FG, then the Ayatollah of Iran had just been sworn in as the new President of Nigeria.

Instead of the foolish Sheik to chastise his miscreants & call them to order, they were bent on committing suicide by clashing with a standing Army over some religious myth & lies, watered & propagated by a blatant liar who claimed to have received some mind-boggling & brainwashing revelations from Angel Gabriel a.k.a Elohim Nusku - who coincidentally happened to be 1 of the Anunnaki extraterrestrials that came to Earth from the Planet of Nibiru.

Africa is really doomed and we will never acknowledge the immense damage that religion has done to brainwash & transform our people into humanoid robots & zombies - Nna Mehn, I'm outta here!

You sound like a Sunni who is only happy that their much hated enemies the Shiites are being massacred. I'm a Christian and there's no justification whatsoever for the massacre meted out to the Shiites. Human blood must never be shed no matter their religion. And before you mention the doctored tape, question is, Is the passage of the Army Chief worth the blood of over 1000 people? Will an American or British General order the massacre of his countrymen for defying him? Unthinkable!

Even in the event of self defense, 1000 is way too high a death toll to pass for collateral damage. Rather than deplore the Army for their bloodthirstiness and murderous tendencies, you are here gloating that Shiites were murdered, but Truth is that the Army with this kind of mentality will not think twice in turning their guns on other Nigerians for some other reasons tomorrow, and doctor evidence. The Shiites are far more peaceful than the WAHABIST Sunnis we have in Nigeria. Notable in this regard is the fact that this same Zakzaky's two son's (both undergraduates) were murdered last year and he still called for calm, then this year,more of his Children and his wife. We should be careful what we support.
All the reknowned terrorist groups in the world to day are Sunni (Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS, Al Shabab etc), a despicable record and sect they are, if you ask me; the Army Chief and Buhari behaving no different by this event.

Ironically, I've been a Buhari fan, but not with him in this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by Ikem11(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2015
question: why is this Shiites topic still not banned based on amendment of rule9 of this nairaland? or is not violating promotion of freedom? Some things will never change in this country called Nigeria
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by biltem: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2015
Zoharariel:

I totally agree with your submission. Infact it us better to tame this evil plan if this sects now to avoid the same problem we are currently battling with boko haram. I believe the army defence. How in earth and what was the motives of the sect and their leader for blocking the road when the the army chief was passing?
Nigerian must reason and condemn the sects now otherwise they will become embolden. I also wonder the reason for Iran's threat as if Nigeria is her appendage. Nigeria is an independent federation and multireligion state and,no religion can dominate the state.
I commend FG and Kaduna state government in the way the issue is being handled.

wishing all merry Xmas,and,happy new year 2016 in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by Prince16: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Let justice prevail!
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by dignity33: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2015
When have Nigeria army become police that are maintaining law and other, or is this another military regime?
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by BeClever: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
No sense at all. u think military is just any organization? military to go to civil court over nonsense... I laugh u Cox

So they should go on threatening or killing civilians simply because they don't like what he is saying.

Wake up, this this is Christmas.

Merry Christmas!
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by kaelz(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2015
sweatlana:
Nigerian army with buratai as leader are murderers
U know anything??
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by kasay: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
TechRev:
If i loose 2015 elections baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood - Buhari

He won 2015 elections.

Baboons and dogs will still be soaked in blood regardless, the soaking just started - Buhari.

A certified lunatic spotted. Can well-meaning nairalanders contribute money through Seun to convey this lunatic to a good neuro-psychatric hospital? Let's not allowed this lunatic to start roaming the streets and dustbins nude.
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by kaelz(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Maser:

You sound like a Sunni who is only happy that their much hated enemies the Shiites are being massacred. I'm a Christian and there's no justification whatsoever for the massacre meted out to the Shiites. Human blood must never be shed no matter their religion. And before you mention the doctored tape, question is, Is the passage of the Army Chief worth the blood of over 1000 people? Will an American or British General order the massacre of his countrymen for defying him? Unthinkable!

Even in the event of self defense, 1000 is way too high a death toll to pass for collateral damage. Rather than deplore the Army for their bloodthirstiness and murderous tendencies, you are here gloating that Shiites were murdered, but Truth is that the Army with this kind of mentality will not think twice in turning their guns on other Nigerians for some other reasons tomorrow, and doctor evidence. The Shiites are far more peaceful than the WAHABIST Sunnis we have in Nigeria. Notable in this regard is the fact that this same Zakzaky's two son's (both undergraduates) were murdered last year and he still called for calm, then this year,more of his Children and his wife. We should be careful what we support.
All the reknowned terrorist groups in the world to day are Sunni (Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS, Al Shabab etc), a despicable record and sect they are, if you ask me; the Army Chief and Buhari behaving no different by this event.

Ironically, I've been a Buhari fan, but not with him in this one
Not when in a very sensitive situation due to BH attacks in the North? Bros, abeg sleep wake up again..
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Kgdavid:

Mr man those people were armed!!

Mr woman provide evidence of those pple with AK47 or zip up your lying mouth. The only armed group right now in Nigeria are the Boko haram .
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Islam Iscam grin They are only good in programming terrors.
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by Afroconnect: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
The shiite movement and other religious bodies should be made to understand that their religion and all other religions are under and not above the laws of the land,and the nigerian armed forces.

Its shameful how men are made dumb by religion- confrontation with the military is treasonable cos the army represents the interest of all nigerians.

The nigerian military sshould not tolerate it,they should be watched.
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by Laid2001: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
The Nigerian Army showed a video of the clear provocation and ambush of the COAS by the Shias.

That was clearly unacceptable by any government. The Army dont have tear gas nor any other non-lethal weapons!. Yet some mofos waylaid them with bow and arrow!. Surely they have learnt their lessons now.

The zakzaky group is a well organised group and last year when 3 of his kids were killed by GEJ government, the internet was a-washed with the pictures of the dead bodies and video of their burial was even online. Yet the same shia has not presented any video or photo evidence of the so called 1000 deaths that happened this time around including zakzaky kids and wife. The Army has actually denied that his wife and up to 300 deaths were recorded and they have asked the group to present its evidence that up to 300 deaths were recorded.

The Army agreed that scores of people were died but it was as a self defence when the group ambushed the COAS.!

Now back to the Shia group, they are still busy doctoring the evidence they will present to us. The group sees nothing wrong in telling lies to propagate itself. When Zakzaky started his group, he always denied that it was a shia group, even when evidence of his financial support from Iran was glaring and undeniable, he still insisted he was sunni. He initially encourages his followers not to go to schools controlled by secular government and many in the 80s had to drop out from the University!. Yet he himself is a graduate. Later when his kids reached university age, he changed his idea that the followers can actually go to university but restricted in what they can study. Alas that was too late for thousands that have dropped out from the university. All his kids are well educated. Boko Haram leader, Yusuf was briefly zakzaky's follower, but they fell apart when it became clear that zakzaky was actual a closet Shia and was only deceiving people then before coming out openly to proclaim shiasm.

Zakzaky, preaches disobedience to constitution and all legal entity. He asks that his followers should be answerable to him alone as the vicegerent of Allah to them who derives his authority from the overall imam. They pay loyalty their imam and they are always found of praying for martyrdom to defend the Imam (ibrahim Zakzaky). They operate the model of Hisbullah of Lebanon and that of Hamas of palestine. Starting as a Social/charity/ NGO with a lot of charity and social works. win over/indoctrinate a lot of people and then set up a military arm to complete the characteristics of a state on its own. The Hisbulah is government on to itself and even the Lebanese government can not do anything without its support. Yet, Shia's a less than 30% in Lebanon. There is about 40% christian in Lebanon and the remaining 605 is between Shia and sunni muslims.

The government have to be extra vigilant on how it deals with these people.
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by Nawa4nl: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
if na Biafra people dey waka peacefully, Nairaland & Nija Army go dey abuse them.

nairalnand go ban person for just saying anything good of biafra.
insult biafra, Nairaland go love you.

Una no want Biafrans.

make biafrans waka, una no gree
make biafrans stay, una no gree.

Yet una hate biafran with a passion.
Una hate us let us leave.

[size=14pt]Sensible thing is to leave wetin una hate.[/size]

Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by Tex42(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
TechRev:
If i loose 2015 elections baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood - Buhari

He won 2015 elections.

Baboons and dogs will still be soaked in blood regardless, the soaking just started - Buhari.
Yet Nigerians ignorantly went on to vote him, now see...

The soaking continues 2019...

1 Like

Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by Kgdavid(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Mr woman provide evidence of those pple with AK47 or zip up your lying mouth. The only armed group right now in Nigeria are the Boko haram .

Ak47's are your own definition of arms?

Why did u even bother trying to reason with this creature....

SMH.
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by Kgdavid(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

So in your head, Ak47's are synonymous with arms?

Why did i even bother trying to reason with this creature....

SMH.
Re: Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments by vislabraye(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
Zoharariel:

I think the road confrontation is a different issue entirely. What's painful to people is the killing of 300 members and the destruction of properties. Or did their properties stand in the way of the COAS ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Would Have Collapsed If Jonathan Had Defeated Buhari In 2015 – Sagay / "Minimum Wage May Not Be Ready By September" - Ngige / EFCC Raises Team To Quiz Amosun, Okorocha, Yari As Immunity Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.