Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

A Nairalander's Xmas Message To All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander's Xmas Message To All Nairalanders (504 Views)

Who Else Didnt Receive Xmas Message From His/her Bank? / The Funniest Xmas Message From Facebook / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Xmas Message To All Nairalanders by donsmall94(m): 12:31am On Dec 25, 2015
That time of the year is here again, I just want to wish u a Merry Christmas, may this season bring joy and peace.
A spiritual lesson I learnt between last December and this year December:
As a football lover the football team at the top of the English Premier League (Leicester city) today was bottom this time last year, "how tide turns", I pray for u today as a son of The Everlasting God, that a turn around that would surprise the world is around the corner for you and your family in Jesus name. Quality is not what brought the said team to this level but favour, favour would begin to speak on your behalf as from today in Jesus name.
Merry Christmas to you once again, enjoy ur day.
Re: A Nairalander's Xmas Message To All Nairalanders by gist4kidsblog: 12:54am On Dec 25, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: A Nairalander's Xmas Message To All Nairalanders by hayorzzyzx(m): 2:04am On Dec 25, 2015
gist4kidsblog:
grin grin grin
Merry christmas

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Crazy Pics A Lady Took In A Pit.. / 4 Lagos Residents Undergo Lassa Fever Test, 3 Declared Negative / Make Your Hair Grow Faster Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.