Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift (49865 Views)

Video Of The Day:- Imagine Getting To An ATM Machine & This Happens / Employers In Nigeria Will Soon Be Getting This (picture) / Pls What Will You Do After Getting This Sms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by isacolukay(m): 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
agarawu23:
Lalasticlala, e b like say I collect your wife. sad
We tagged u twice on this same thread yesternight
https://www.nairaland.com/2821727/what-get-alert

Lalasticlala, kindly do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by sisisioge: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Treat as what it is...a Xmas gift but put up a thank you & gacious acceptance notice to Dansuki in the daily trust while telling EFCC and all relevant authorities to take note. It is in bad taste to reject kind offers cool
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Wake up from your dream OP.......When it happens I'll let you know wat I'll do then
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by Btruth: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lol......... cheesy

A. Transfer immediately...
B. Get out of town quickly.

grin.

On a more serious note, inform the authority about the money and get some commission out of it.
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by Acekidc4(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
adioolayi:
1. Go and confirm from ATM

2. If 1 is true...get a deep sleep (To avoid day dreaming)

3. Wake..go ATM again... go confirm

4. If 3 is true...then start walking up and down the street doing nothing.......just walking!
In conclusion, I dont know what I will do!

NB: don't mind me...have never had #1M before..not to talk of #4M..that's a lot of money to me grin grin

That's 4.2 Billion dude not 4million!! Its Nine zero
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by karleone(m): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
adioolayi:

4. If 3 is true...then start walking up and down the street doing nothing.......just walking!

NB: don't mind me...have never had #1M before..not to talk of #4M.. that's a lot of money to me grin grin

Maybe you didn't see d last 000. It's 4bill and not mill
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by Cyojunior(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
kylekent55:
I cannot accept stolen fund cus I dnt wana rot in hell. Mtchewww
Vanity upon vanity. YOU WANT TO REAP WHAT YOU DIDNOT SOW

Wow people lik u styll remain for dis country ? Lov ur comments cool
kylekent55:
I cannot accept stolen fund cus I dnt wana rot in hell. Mtchewww
Vanity upon vanity. YOU WANT TO REAP WHAT YOU DIDNOT SOW

Wow people lik u styll remain for dis country ? Lov ur comments
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by chichriso: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tintinnoty:
Wishing all fellow nairalanders merry christmas.
Imagine getting this as a christmass gift from the all time santa claus call Dasuki....
What would you do if you got
this alert today? ---------------
----------- Alert:Credit
Acct:1XX..20X Amt:N4,200,000,
000 Rmks:COL SAMBO DASUKI
(NSA) 25 DEC 15 By:25-Dec-2015
15:59:26 Bal: N4,216,549.56
--------------- ----------
A. Report to
EFCC
B. Keep quiet
C. Run out of
the country
D. Withdraw it
immediately

lalasticlala your respond is needed here o

lalasticlala you guys should be not be bringing news like this on the front page, its not good for the country before international community, Seun take note
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by BABANGBALI: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
omo na to withdraw and run out o
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by Ninilowo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sunexy:
Share the gala...share the booze grin grin
The booze............ The booze
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by feaq(f): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ehe no tym at all, na d way forward, atm tins, correct prayers for him head, u know say na for naija u go gv pastor dat kind money, pastor go kneel down say mak u stand up make he pray for u
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by bettercreature(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
MissGdope:

you're kidding right? cheesy shocked
I'm very serious! i don't like easy money
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by Tintinnoty(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
chichriso:

lalasticlala you guys should be not be bringing news like this on the front page, its not good for the country before international community, Seun take note

what happened to your sense of humour? Last time I checked this was ported at the joke section
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by Kelvin3028(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Withdraw Immediately(it may be auto withdrawn) I will report to EFCC(For backup). Record the report(For more backup). Break the sim(personal reason). Keep quiet(to avoid kidnapping. Travel abroad(for 6years vacation).
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by xreal: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
adioolayi:

NB: don't mind me...have never had #1M before..not to talk of #4M..that's a lot of money to me grin grin

Most people are getting the figures wrong.
It is actually 4.2 billion.
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
Vivly:
How is 'C' an option? You run out of the country because of 4million devalued Naira?

Thank u very much. I was wondering too ooo.
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by em3r4ld(m): 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
From the look of things..majority of comments give a demographic concern about the depth of corruption in this country. Look at it from different angles, u are not so different from Dasuki. U cry wolf cos u are not involved with the sharing of the National Cake. #smh #proudWailer #2%

1 Like

Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
If the money is N4billion I might react differently...Truth is once the money hits ur account, it's traceable to u. Best thing to do is move the cash as fast as possible in cash and leave the country to a country where u cannot be touched and keep a low profile... ML!!!
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Somebody shout halleluyah..#inpapaadeboye'svoice
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by sirjeff(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
Till that tym undecided
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by josef1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
B,C,D sure pass cheesy
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by Desmondkk(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Report to EFCC,I wouldn't want to end up in jail
grin grin
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by maureen546: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
D
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by ekefre4(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Vivly:
How is 'C' an option? You run out of the country because of 4million devalued Naira?
either u didn't do maths or u didn't read d post well
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by ideology(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Vivly:

grin you are wicked, have you not heard that Zimbabwe is now using Chinese Yuen
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by ekefre4(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ninilowo:
The booze............ The booze
everybody wanna groove
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by Kangol99(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
I will keep quite for a while
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by onunwa21(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
Am ready to go 4 life imprisonment 4 dis kind of money......
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by Pain(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Vivly:

I dont understand the OP. Credit that came in was N4.2Bn and yet the closing balance was N4.2M. The joke itself is fraudulent
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Pain:

Brother shine your eye well again. That is 4.2Bn we are talking about here. Jokes apart from this corrupt wishes..I suggest you go for prayers so that your miss your breakthrough due to the spirit of shortsightedness
Jesu!

Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by chichriso: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tintinnoty:

what happened to your sense of humour? Last time I checked this was ported at the joke section

it shouldnt have made front page considering the personality involved and the state of the country now.

Seun take note!!!!
Re: Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift by rottennaija(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
adioolayi:

NB: don't mind me...have never had #1M before..not to talk of #4B....that's a lot of money to me grin grin

That is a good algorithm for such case. I'm sure you will write a program for dasuki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Political Cartoons And Memes Of 2017 In Nigeria / Beer Bump Vs Baby Bump: Couple's Pregnancy Picture Is Hilarious / The Power Of A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.