Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Crude Oil Price Could Fall To $20 In 2016 – IMF - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Oil Price Could Fall To $20 In 2016 – IMF (24240 Views)

The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / See Why The Naira May Fall To The Dollar At #1000/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crude Oil Price Could Fall To $20 In 2016 – IMF by calcal: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
that's gonna be a big saving to many.
Re: Crude Oil Price Could Fall To $20 In 2016 – IMF by TimeManager(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
@princejayboss, I Am Up For Clean Energy 100% But My Reservation Is Loud Enough When It Comes Solar. I Am The Unlikeliest Of Such Proponents. We Cannot Afford To Create More Problems In A Bid To Solving An Existing One. In An Effort To Eliminate Price Volatility, Import Dependence, Pollution Among Others, Go The Solar Way? Who else Would Take A Look At The Crystal Ball To See Fossil Fuels Lay Right Down There Waiting To Welcome Us Back. We Don't Control Climate, We Manage It. Physics Does Not Have A Complete Knowledge Of Natural Components Until We Experience It.

2. I Quite Agree With You On Political Correctness. Ask Me And I Will Tell You, Anything For Political Correctness. If Lake Chad Isn't Deep Enough For Oil & Gas, Maybe Benue Will Or Niger Or Sokoto Basin, Anything To Douse The Lingering Political Tension In The North. Can't Wait For Their Oil To Come So We Could Lets Live.

No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Crude Oil Price Could Fall To $20 In 2016 – IMF by chinnyonwu(m): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:
Talk is cheap!...Shey President Buhari promised to stabilize world oil price abi he no win? I jst blame illiterates that believed him and wasted dia votes and don't tell me there was no better option cos Prof Remi sonaiya of kowa was dia. ... Naija needs to revive agriculture or find another means of survival asap!
Chill man, The Remi woman knew she was going nowhere only contesting to catch some fun.
The election was between pdp and apc.
Now, do you believe GEJ and PDP wouldve done a better job?
Re: Crude Oil Price Could Fall To $20 In 2016 – IMF by kennyman2000(m): 1:01am On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm....
Re: Crude Oil Price Could Fall To $20 In 2016 – IMF by fuckerholic(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
tefund:
bros that is my daily prayer point
Am seeing the answer to it coming by his grace ! Keep praying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New / 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream / You Get Paid #70,000 per month After Registering With #1,000 On Ibnaira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.