Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. (3503 Views)

Ekiti State;Labour Gives Fayose 24hr To Pay December 2015 Salary Deductions / December 2015 Salary / Two Nigeria’s Refineries To Restart Production Before End Of Dec. 2015 –minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by echeonyilo2: 5:15am On Dec 25, 2015
kai..nawa oo. dis 1 nar 1 chance oo.
Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by gunpoint(m): 5:50am On Dec 25, 2015
echeonyilo2:
Hafa?
Dem nefa still pay ne?
Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by chuksbogus2001: 5:54am On Dec 25, 2015
this is another of his word he never kept. what kind of president won't. keep his word. he is never to be trusted. am among the 13 Fed health institution he said will get both our nov and Dec salary on 21th my brother I have see noting and today is 25th.is this man a president or a CON man?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by HzRF(m): 5:58am On Dec 25, 2015
chuksbogus2001:
this is another of his word he never kept. what kind of president won't. keep his word. he is never to be trusted. am among the 13 Fed health institution he said will get both our nov and Dec salary on 21th my brother I have see noting and today is 25th.is this man a president or a CON man?
Lol
He's body odour is fast loosing relevance
m sure passsingshot egift aresa can point to who is responsible for this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by francizy(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2015
chuksbogus2001:

Hehehehehehe!

The earlier people realize that they've been scammed, the better for them.

For the first time in history of this country, payment of salaries is being publicized as if it's one innovative infrastural fit never achieved before. Apart from the useless publicity from Aso rock, the online touts helped publicize it further. One would think that with all the useless publicity, that the salaries will eventually be paid but alas, he scammed y'all again.

According to Lie Moh'd, it must have been GEJ's fault..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by francizy(m): 6:52am On Dec 25, 2015
echeonyilo2:

OP, please write in English so that Lalasticlala can move to front page. It pays for people all to know the kind of "talking drum" they voted. This kinda drum talks and no action accompanies it.. SmH

1 Like

Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by Anasko(m): 6:55am On Dec 25, 2015
thank god my corper allawee don enter.
Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by fuckerholic(m): 7:14am On Dec 25, 2015
Don't mind the muslim controlled federal govt.they intentionally did it to hurt Christians in their christmass celebrations.will they do same if its sala that is in vogue now ? Ask yourself this. There was a country ! But the zoo must fall

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by Anasko(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2015
fuckerholic:
Don't mind the muslim controlled federal govt.they intentionally did it to hurt Christians in their christmass celebrations.will they do same if its sala that is in vogue now ? Ask yourself this. There was a country ! But the zoo must fall
Bia.fraud alert

9 Likes

Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by bomasek(m): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2015
fuckerholic:
They did same during the Sallah festivity that's y they wanna balance the equation this xmas. It's unfortunate that we have insensitive leaders @the helm of affairs

4 Likes

Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2015
HzRF:

Lol
He's body odour is fast loosing relevance
m sure passingshot egift aresa can point to who is responsible for this
Its PassingShot, you forgot to add omenka, Those ones will blame GEJ for this. grin

I didn't even expect to receive any pay before Xmas because I never believe any thing coming from this government led by an illiterate dull'ard.

Let us suffer it together, So much for change.
Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by Csami(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2015
That senile old man. He has probably forgotten he said something like that.

1 Like

Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2015
Don't know how possible it is for cbn to pay every federal worker before 25th unless they started paying around 16th.

Some MDAs have not seen any alert this month so it's not funny atall in some families. I'm starting to think the present Minister of Finance is very incompetent cos this issue is under her jurisdiction.

Same thing happened during the sallah celebration n it's repeating itself again. Making the same error more than once with different lies every other month.
Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by neyospecial(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2015
Please I work with FG and I have received my December salary. Stop all this hoolabaloos

3 Likes

Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by Mobi47(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Anasko:
guy u mean am,
Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by hrykanu231(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2015
neyospecial:
Please I work with FG and I have received my December salary. Stop all this hoolabaloos

I work for the Fed Govt and I haven't seen mine. Same with other colleagues in the ministry of Education. So is the payment now selective?

2 Likes

Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by echeonyilo2: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2015
First Bank fed. ministry of environment colect yestaday night oo.

1 Like

Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by Kalani: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2015
Anasko:

okay
Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by OGeeKush(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2015
Wat abt ministry of health? Any news??
Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by gunpoint(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2015
Anasko:
Hahaha...
Worrying about only yasef i see
Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by gunpoint(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Its PassingShot, you forgot to add omenka, Those ones will blame GEJ for this. grin

I didn't even expect to receive any pay before Xmas because I never believe any thing coming from this government led by an illiterate dull'ard.

Let us suffer it together, So much for change.
And yet there you are, instigating another e-quarrel
Shio...
Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by toysleek(f): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
chuksbogus2001:
Guy, pls fear God..The Chief MD's of those hospitals are to be blamed because they squandered the money budgeted for the entire year for their hospitals .I work in one of the hospitals and we are yet to be paid..8 out of the 14 hospitals affected have been paid. As it is now,we heard Fg wants to bail him out, so we are still chilling.
N.B- That 21st thingy was Kano Orthopeadic hosp's internal memo.My hosp's internal meno did not indicate any date and did not promise both salaries..

1 Like

Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by ckmayoca: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
neyospecial:

Alaye gbenusohun. U follow go chot rice at aisha buhari"s place abi. No payment for dec and if u ve gotten urs maybe na u alone. We in health sectors are yet to get nov own let alone dec. And the arrears behind.
Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by afanide: 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
echeonyilo2:

When They did theirs, FG paid salaries. Now it's Xmas, NO salaries.

This is the Change THEY NEEDED SO LET THEM ENJOY IT. cheesy
Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by neyospecial(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
ckmayoca:

Alaye gbenusohun. U follow go chot rice at aisha buhari"s place abi. No payment for dec and if u ve gotten urs maybe na u alone. We in health sectors are yet to get nov own let alone dec. And the arrears behind.

Whether u believe or not is your business. I have seen alert for the month of December and that you can't take away
Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by chuksbogus2001: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
toysleek:

Guy, pls fear God..The Chief MD's of those hospitals are to be blamed because they squandered the money budgeted for the entire year for their hospitals .I work in one of the hospitals and we are yet to be paid..8 out of the 14 hospitals affected have been paid. As it is now,we heard Fg wants to bail him out, so we are still chilling.
N.B- That 21st thingy was Kano Orthopeadic hosp's internal memo.My hosp's internal meno did not indicate any date and did not promise both salaries..

we are not been paid by any MD we are being paid by IPPIS
Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by aljharem(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
All na still change
Re: Fg Staff Dec. 2015 Salary. by AceJam: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Every where dry for my area o. No salary. Hmn. sad

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Those Calling PMB Tyranny And Dictator.. / Buhari Death Rumours..are These Some Valid Reasons For Concern / If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.