Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,033 members, 7,845,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 (1816 Views)

Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Buhari Inspecting Dadin Kowa Dam Project In Gombe In 1975 (Photo) / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by obiremy: 6:47am On Dec 25, 2015
The then Minister of Petroleum, Muhammadu Buhari inspecting NNPC installations as Petroleum Minister in 1978.

Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by kodded(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2015
once a dulllard always a dulllard cool

5 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by kodded(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2015
g
Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 25, 2015
obiremy:
The then Minister of Petroleum, Muhammadu Buhari inspecting NNPC installations as Petroleum Minister in 1978.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/photobuhari-inspecting-nnpc.html?m=1
what makes this rare compared to other pictures he has been taking??
Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by tobillionaire(m): 7:09am On Dec 25, 2015
kodded:
shey you know u will also become a grandfather someday... Dont complain when your grandchildren calls you a senseless goat o

8 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by Iroh88(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2015
This is still going to piss the children of perpetual anger off even though it's christmas. cheesy

Merry christ mass to my amiable president. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by onoikenna: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2015
Buhari's hardwork did not start today

4 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by amaechi1: 9:11am On Dec 25, 2015
kodded:

He is a Dullard, but was one time minister of Petroleum, Head of state and now the president federal republic of Nigeria. You should be ashamed that a "Dullard" is your president. Pray to get to his height.

God bless Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by Demmocrats(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by vedaxcool(m): 9:15am On Dec 25, 2015
amaechi1:

He is a Dullard, but was one time minister of Petroleum, Head of state and now the president federal republic of Nigeria. You should be ashamed that a "Dullard" is your president. Pray to get to his height.

God bless Nigeria

The smart fool has nothing to show for his smartness except opening an account on nairaland where he writes dull like broken photocopier.

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2015
Them take oil swear for this man
Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2015
And the fuel price 300# per liter in Jos.
Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Not only that; he was also governor of North East Nigeria, Chairman of NNPC, chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund.
amaechi1:

God bless Nigeria
Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by Aromas: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
kodded:
Dis ur head full of fowl brain ehn grin only God will save u
Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by kodded(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Aromas:
Dis ur chicken brain ehn grin only God will save u
merry Christmas
Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by Aromas: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
kodded:
merry Christmas
Merry Xmas After all the Sallah meat I gave my Christian neighbors they're here telling me Jehovah witness don't celebrate Christmas grin
Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by kodded(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Aromas:
Merry Xmas After all the Sallah meat I gave my Christian neighbors they're here telling me Jehovah witness don't celebrate Christmas grin
cheesy
Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by Ijaya123: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Won't be surprised if history repeats itself by him inspecting another one before the expiration of his tenure.

You don't have to agree with me hence, quoting is not required.
Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by MyndABastard: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
[size=18pt]2.8 billion naira which was equivalent to $4.8 bn got missing under his watch.

Adjusting for inflation that money is equivalent to $50bn ( 16 trillion naira)

The first and last minister for petroleum [/size]
Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
The duara dullard Is now a pastor

Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by Austin4lif: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
Show us what he is doing in 2015 not wht he did in 1772. APC has scammed us, I regreted voting for Buhari.
Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by obiremy: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ijaya123:
Won't be surprised if history repeats itself by him inspecting another one before the expiration of his tenure.

You don't have to agree with me hence, quoting is not required.
True talk
Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by scotred19(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
tobillionaire:
shey you know u will also become a grandfather someday... Dont complain when your grandchildren calls you a senseless goat o

Don't know where this your new moral is coming from, a year ago, our president was clueless, drunkard, etc. Suddenly we should stop calling the president names.

Pathetic hypocrite.
Re: Rare Photo Of Buhari Inspecting NNPC Installations As Petroleum Minister In 1978 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sai Buhari

(1) (Reply)

If Jonathan Had Won 2015 / See What Hon. GBAJABIAMILA Did In Surulere / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.