Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read (24139 Views)

Femi Adesina Xmas Message Tweet Causes Meltdown... / A Nairalander's Xmas Message To All Nairalanders Around The Globe / Niger Deltans, Concerned Nigerians, Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by Okaka27(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2015
gimakon:
GEJ was my main man. God be with u best president after Vladimir Putin.
Man way sabi, God be with u
so he is now man wey sabi?? grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by Brilli5gist: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2015
Gej man of the year

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by bishop4life(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2015
veraiyke:
How can we be a team when you connived with some coaching crew to swindle and embezzle our money leaving us with nothing.

Which your money? Where you keep am before dem embezzle am?
Today is Christmas, feel free to dream of money gift from Santa. But if you can't find the money, consult your Banker.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by bewla(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2015
vivianblog1:
I love the game of football, and today, as I was watching a game, it occurred to me that even the most talented footballer in the world can not go anywhere if he will not work with others. Talent may win some games, but only teamwork wins the Championship. Jesus Christ our Lord, was born to bring people together and no matter the temptation to pursue individual or group interests over the collective, let us not forget that you and I belong to Team Nigeria and we must never allow individual or group aspirations distract us from the Championship ambition we have as a nation to be a beacon of hope in Africa and a pillar of the International Community. Merry Christmas from my family and I to you and your family. GEJ.

From https://web.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/?fref=nf

Cc; lalasticlala
E done master u any time u post u go rush comment stop am o u hear this na Christmas no let this one follow u enter new year
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by anonimi: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2015
Reminder of APC's message of crass HYPOCRISY for 2014 Christmas.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) yesterday assured Nigerians that today's Christmas would be their last under the bondage of insecurity, corruption, unemployment, widespread hopelessness and poor leadership.

In a Christmas message to Nigerians, the party, however, such a desire would only be achieved if voters use the opportunity offered by the coming presidential election to choose competent leadership.
The charge by the APC came as Vice-President Namadi Sambo flayed the APC in Lagos and other states of claiming credit for the achievements of the Federal Government in their states.
In the Christmas message contained in a statement issued in Abuja yesterday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the APC sympathised with Nigerians who it claimed could not celebrate Christmas this year on account of the difficulties in the land.
In the message, the APC also listed out programmes it said would help to redress the gloomy situation in the country. Among the programmes were a monthly welfare scheme to cover 25 million poor Nigerians, the employment of at least 100,000 more policemen and the establishment of a properly-trained and equipped Federal Anti-Terrorism Multi- Agency Task Force to destroy Boko Haram.
Noting the fate of Nigerians under the present leadership, the APC said: "Many cannot travel home due to fears of kidnapping, ethno-religious crisis and insurgency, depending on which part of the country they are from. Many cannot celebrate due to the effects of the economic downturn, as manifested in weakening Naira and falling oil prices, both exacerbated by widespread corruption.
''Many will mark the holidays in darkness as the country's public power supply seems to have fallen in a direct proportion to the huge funds ostensibly pumped into the sector in the past few years grin. Many will be stuck on the roads that have become clogged due to their poor state."
''While there is no magic wand to solve the myriad of problems facing our country in one fell swoop, an APC government will begin to positively impact on the citizenry within its first few months at the helm, to such an extent that Nigerians will have a better Christmas celebration in 2015,'' it said.: grin
''We have, through our manifesto, entered into a honest social contract with Nigerians :lol::lol:. But we are aware that we cannot do it alone, hence we need the consent and participation of the people.
''Our eight pledges for a better Nigeria, which are highlights of our manifesto, form the core of our social contract with Nigeria. During our first term in office, we pledge to create 3 million new jobs a year through public works programmes and by shifting the economy towards value-added production will be our primary economic target; we will strengthen security by employing at least an extra 100,000 police officers and establishing a properly-trained and equipped Federal Anti-Terrorism Multi- Agency Task Force to destroy Boko Haram and any form of insurgency. We will also introduce an immediate pay rise and improved conditions for all five security services.
''To fight corruption, the cankerworm that has eaten deep into the fabric of our society, we will adopt a zero-tolerance approach to the vice - rooting out dishonest public servants and imposing tough sanctions including jail sentences.
''To position our youth for better job opportunities, we will provide interest-free loans for university/technical school students who meet the required entry qualifications, and this will be funded by providing guarantees to the banking sector and by absorbing the interest. Also, we will introduce a free daily school meal for all children attending primary school.
''As a first phase to battling poverty, we will introduce direct conditional monthly social security payment for 25 million of the poorest Nigerians.
To ensure a more healthy society, we will create a network of local health centres providing free services and drugs, such that no one lives more than 5km from help. And will will create a more equitable distribution of national revenue to the states and local governments because this is where grassroots democracy and economic development must be established.
''We know that for our long suffering people, hope springs eternal. We urge them to continue to keep that hope alive, because help is on the way,'' APC said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/apc-nigerians-last-christmas-bondage/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by bishop4life(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2015
I wish God will bless me just like Goodluck (except giving me a wife like patience).
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by Stanbeto: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Egberi Papa we Love. MAN OF PEACE

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2015
Okaka27:
so he is now man wey sabi?? grin

I love my GEJ, na curse them day curse me anytime I talk here o, one mumu call me sewer rat the other day na, trust me , I swear for em mama. Them ban two of us. That day grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2015
Heromaniaa:
I don't want to be overly critical of the former president and his good will but sometimes I am constrained by reason to ask "Where was Jonathan when Dasuki stole and misappropriated billions of naira? Was Jonathan hypnotised or was he part of the "great team ?"
NSA made a request for fund that was approved. NSA should account for the money he asked for
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Still waiting to read from bubu....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2015
After ensuring that many Nigerians will not have a happy Christmas due to the activities of you and your cohorts, you come on here and wish Nigerians merry Christmas.
It will not be well with you Mr. Jonathan.

Fvck off. May we never see your likes at the helm of affairs ever in this country.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by honvalid(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2015
We wish you same sir.our man,our love,eloquent,fluent and intelligent leader.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by veraiyke(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2015
Abeg make I laugh. We understand ourselves bro. Have a nice day
bishop4life:

Which your money? Where you keep am before dem embezzle am?
Today is Christmas, feel free to dream of money gift from Santa. But if you can't find the money, consult your Banker.
God bless you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by veraiyke(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2015
I am sure by now you would have actually received that sense
darlingtonIIV:
Receive Sense.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2015
Eastbay:
After ensuring that many Nigerians will not have a happy Christmas due to the activities of you and your cohorts, you come on here and wish Nigerians merry Christmas.
It will not be well with you Mr. Jonathan.

Fvck off. May we never see your likes at the helm of affairs ever in this country.

you're senseless. Receive Sense!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by Bk777(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2015
EFCC, sorry wanted to write GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2015
veraiyke:
I am sure by now you would have actually received that sense
i'm Sorry, but you don't have sense.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by momohmcbrian: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2015
the cattle man has refused to pay o cry cry cry cry cry
EternalTruths:
The best President who always pay salaries on time

HAVE THE DAURA CATTLEMAN PAID SALARIES.? angry

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2015
gimakon:

Because Putin is man of his word. The most perfect soldier who has brought Russia back to past glory. Russia is taking over America, believe it or not
bro stop dreaming!....russia is flexing muscle but please don't equate them with America. America is 10yrs ahead of russia. Forget what you see on TV.....if you feel the real presence of America...... lipsrsealed....your defeat will be legendary....flash back to the 1970's when russia invaded afghan...did you see how America's help to the taliban frustrated russia and they have to retreat...what did America do? they just gave the taliban tactics to combat air power from the ground and provided them with long guns to shoot down planes that is all. No bomb no planes Ntn else.....Guy America no be beans
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2015
Bigmarx:
bro stop dreaming!....russia is flexing muscle but please don't equate them with America. America is 10yrs ahead of russia. Forget what you see on TV.....if you feel the real presence of America...... lipsrsealed....your defeat will be legendary....flash back to the 1970's when russia invaded afghan...did you see how America's help to the taliban frustrated russia and they have to retreat...what did America do? they just gave the taliban tactics to combat air power from the ground and provided them with long guns to shoot down planes that is all. No bomb no planes Ntn else.....Guy America no be beans

I don hear.one oga don talk na em u wan come face me, ogini kwanu? I no thief your baby na
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by watered(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Destined2win:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Let's welcome,
The Egberipapa of Bayelsa,
The love of Yorubas,
The friend of Igbos
and the educator of Hausas.

Let's give it up for....

You called him 'the love of yolobas' grin and 'the friend of Igbos' Bros , its about that time you search your conscience. If not for the risk of being banned I wud have spewed fire here. Seun you need to re-address rule #2 cox its against freedom of expression
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by veraiyke(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2015
I feel sorry for your likes
darlingtonIIV:
i'm Sorry, but you don't have sense.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2015
veraiyke:
I feel sorry for your likes
you still do not have sense
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by Bnladan(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Who's Goodluck Jonathan?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by sweetgala(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2015
Heromaniaa:
I don't want to be overly critical of the former president and his good will but sometimes I am constrained by reason to ask "Where was Jonathan when Dasuki stole and misappropriated billions of naira? Was Jonathan hypnotised or was he part of the "great team ?"

Sincerely spoke my mind, he can keep the Christmas greetings , just like IBB, Abacha,OBJ, Shagari before him.

His ignorance over the last 5 years in the helm has caused us a lot of hurt. He obviously was not a valuable member of Team Nigeria.

His message is great and lovely, But the message just doesn't warm the heart with present realities and revelations

Merry Christmas NL
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by hmohammed(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2015
GEJ's message is simple and clear, he wants all waillers to accept defeat and work with the sensible Nigerians so that we can all achieve greatness.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by dinggle: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2015
Yes ex-presido badly written fa! remember you once captained team Nigeria and allowed corruption to flourish...you shared money to those who had nothing but 15 yrs of life or less to offer this nation, and along the line allowed the young and tender captains of tomorrow to be crushed to death by the hazards of poverty, you allowed the able ones to send themselves on exile for lack of opportunities, when all they needed was the crumbs from your left over. Your wishes could have meant more if you had started with an apology over your corrupt administration and sins on the future generations. Forward your Christmas wishes to your corrupt cronies....Dasuki, Ngozi, Dezani, Godwin Emefiele & co.

www.facekobo.com - Connect | Share | Advertise

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2015
I think this man intends to run in 2019. He better stop dreaming
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by bishop4life(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2015
veraiyke:
Abeg make I laugh. We understand ourselves bro. Have a nice dayGod bless you

God bless you too bro. Merry Christmas
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by Leke001: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2015
GEJ,this is true
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read by bishop4life(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2015
dinggle:
Yes ex-presido badly written fa! remember you once captained team Nigeria and allowed corruption to flourish...you shared money to those who had nothing but 15 yrs of life or less to offer this nation, and along the line allowed the young and tender captains of tomorrow to be crushed to death by the hazards of poverty, you allowed the able ones to send themselves on exile for lack of opportunities, when all they needed was the crumbs from your left over. Your wishes could have meant more if you had started with an apology over your corrupt administration and sins on the future generations. Forward your Christmas wishes to your corrupt cronies....Dasuki, Ngozi, Dezani, Godwin Emefiele & co.

www.facekobo.com - Connect | Share | Advertise

Oga you're just mentioning names of people yet to be convicted as corrupt? Thanks to freedom of speech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri / Barako Residents In Rivers Tore Wike's Image Into Pieces As They Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.