Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Imagine Someone Asked You To Fast For 3 Days Starting Form Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Imagine Someone Asked You To Fast For 3 Days Starting Form Today (307 Views)

Nigerian Lady To Embark On 21 Days Dry Fast For Wizkid (photos) / Pastor Die Trying To Fast For 40days / Nobody Was Forced To Fast In Kakuri, Kaduna - Media Madness!!! (2) (3) (4)

Imagine Someone Asked You To Fast For 3 Days Starting Form Today by Badirukehinde(m): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2015
This funny stuff popped into my head & I felt NL family can deliberate on it...

'Imagine Someone asked You to Start a 3 Days fast starting from today...Sincerely What will be Your response or wetin you go Do?" LoL cheesy

Sincerely Me I wee just Say; 'Pls can you kindly gerra hia'

Oya Let's drop our comments & share the fun of the Season

Seasons' Greetings NL
@Lalasticlala oya ooo
Abi You don go chip Chiken niiiii

Re: Imagine Someone Asked You To Fast For 3 Days Starting Form Today by INTROVERT(f): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Imagine Someone Asked You To Fast For 3 Days Starting Form Today by abangaLEE(f): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Na me kill am?
Re: Imagine Someone Asked You To Fast For 3 Days Starting Form Today by VampireeM(f): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2015
ve done it so many times.. its no big deal.. infact it even makes God answer your prayers quickly..

PS no one asked me to though

Read Exclusive Interview With Gospel International Minister Emmanuel Louis / Happy New Year!!! In South Africa / Turning Your Millstone To Milestone In 2016

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6