Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nigerian Cheats Death After Falling From 12th Floor Of Apartment In Singapore - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Cheats Death After Falling From 12th Floor Of Apartment In Singapore (645 Views)

Video Showing The Moment Woman Jumped To Her Death From 12th Floor Of An Hotel I / Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) / Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Cheats Death After Falling From 12th Floor Of Apartment In Singapore by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2015
A Nigerian man was seriously hurt but not dead after falling from the 12th floor of the Neocyber Apartment in Lingkaran Cyberpoint Barat, Singapore yesterday.

Mohammad Abdul Karim Garna, 30, fell from the 12th floor but luckily landed on the fifth floor while trying to enter his friend's unit next door.

Cyberjaya Fire Station chief Izman Adnan said the victim climbed via the corridor after his friend did
not respond to knocks on the door.

Firemen who arrived at the scene found the victim, a student at a private higher learning institution, lying on the floor but still conscious.
"The victim sustained serious injuries to his waist, fracture both legs and suffered a cut on the chin," he said.
He was later sent to the Putrajaya Hospital for treatment.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/nigerian-cheats-death-after-falling.html

Re: Nigerian Cheats Death After Falling From 12th Floor Of Apartment In Singapore by Demmocrats(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2015
shocked shocked shocked I pray he recovers.
Re: Nigerian Cheats Death After Falling From 12th Floor Of Apartment In Singapore by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Wishing him a quick recovery..
Re: Nigerian Cheats Death After Falling From 12th Floor Of Apartment In Singapore by redsconsult(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2015
more reason why i like Nigeria... survival instinct and cheating death our watchword...
Re: Nigerian Cheats Death After Falling From 12th Floor Of Apartment In Singapore by phlamesG: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2015
Thank God for his life.
Re: Nigerian Cheats Death After Falling From 12th Floor Of Apartment In Singapore by Andyblaze: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2015
U sure?

(1) (Reply)

1 Jan., 2016 See screenshot Of What Scammers Send To Me / Apostle Suleman Warns Kaduna State Government On Threats On Christians. / Tomorrow Is April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.