Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Help: Does Ofada Rice Smell So Bad?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help: Does Ofada Rice Smell So Bad?? (3970 Views)

Why Does Ceremony Rice Smell The Same?? / Well Packaged Ijebu Garri & Ofada Rice / What You Should Know From Eating Ofada Rice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Does Ofada Rice Smell So Bad?? by moemindz: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2015
My people, I bought this ofada rice from a local store on my street. Its my first time buying this kind of rice although I eat it a lot @ a buka close to wher I work...
My problem now is that it smells so bad!. I have tried washing the stink off soo many times but to no avail. MY FOOD PEOPLE IS THIS SMELL CHARACTERISTIC OF OFADA RICE??
Re: Help: Does Ofada Rice Smell So Bad?? by aydelicious: 1:45am On Dec 28, 2015
moemindz:
My people, I bought this ofada rice from a local store on my street. Its my first time buying this kind of rice although I eat it a lot @ a buka close to wher I work...
My problem now is that it smells so bad!. I have tried washing the stink off soo many times but to no avail. MY FOOD PEOPLE IS THIS SMELL CHARACTERISTIC OF OFADA RICE??
smiling,is because you are not used with the rice and is the reason you are talking like in all the rice we have in Nigeria,ofada rice us the best is really good for the body,it also has nutrients.
concerne the smelling,if you want to cook it,you will first use salt to wash the rice after that you will now you hot water to rains it then cook it,you will see that it won't smell.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Abuja Fast Food Restaurants To Know / Cake Mixers Up For Grabs / Can You Eat This Delicacy? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.