Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Buhari's Christmas Message To All Christains - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari's Christmas Message To All Christains (340 Views)

My Christmas Message To Everyone / Pastor Suleman Ask Christains To Stay Away From The Planned Protest By 2face. / Guy Sends FCMB An Epic Reply After He Got A Christmas Message From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Christmas Message To All Christains by onlineplu(f): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2015
Read Below the Buhari's Christmas Message To All Christains
"I felicitate with all Nigerians, especially our Christian brothers and sisters, on the joyous occasion of this year’s Christmas. On this occasion of the commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ, let us all rededicate ourselves to the virtues of peace, love, honesty, justice, equity, piety, humility and service to others which he taught.

There can be no doubt that a greater manifestation of these virtues and ideals in our lives will immensely help us to become a more united, peaceful, secure and progressive nation. Let us also reach out in love and compassion to fellow Nigerians who are in distress at this period of our nation’s history......... Read the Full Christmas Message here <<<http://www.onlinepluz.com/president-buharis-christmas-message-nigerians/>>>

Re: Buhari's Christmas Message To All Christains by SammyO4real: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2015
Somebody shout 'SAI BABA!'

(1) (Reply)

What is your view here.. / Passport Number Error On My Iv / Michael Posner, Professor Emeritus In The College Of Oregon Reported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.