Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,966 members, 7,848,913 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ghasty Accident Happened In Ikeja This Morning. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghasty Accident Happened In Ikeja This Morning. (419 Views)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghasty Accident Happened In Ikeja This Morning. by information1: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2015
A ghastly accident happened in ikeja overhead brigde which claimed the driver's life.

This accident happened 4:00 O'clock this morning, the man was coming from direction of Airport and then he had an accident on the overhead bridge.

people came around to rescue but all their effort was in vain, RRS patrol van drove off, Unfortunately the guy died.
Ambulance van came around some minutes to 6, they carried the body from his car put him down then drove off. A big Thanks to the FRSC and the rescurer who searched for his phone and called his people to come take his body..

As am typing this right now the dead body is still on the floor flowing in the blood.

May God help us all.

R.I.P
http://sholido.com/2015/12/25/photos-ghastly-accident-happened-ikeja-morning/

UPDATED: He been carried away

(1) (Reply)

Tight Beautiful Skin To Hide Your Age / Tension In Kano: Resident Calls For Demolition Of Shi'at Shrines. / NSUK ASUU Threatens Strike Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.