Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Rejection WORD While U're Toasting Sweet Babe - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Rejection WORD While U're Toasting Sweet Babe (1210 Views)

Whn Ur Grlfrnd In Lag Tweets "Body No Be Firewood" Nd U're Srving In Niger State / When They Tell Your Mom U're Omo Wobe But She Didn't Believe Untill She See's It / Photo: When U're Bored On The Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejection WORD While U're Toasting Sweet Babe by DONFASZY(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2009
10. I think of you as a brother. (You remind me of that banjo player in "Deliverance."wink

9. There's a silent difference in our ages. (I don't want to date my Dad.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes on.)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (I don't want you spending the night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys.)

6. I've got a boyfriend. (I prefer the company of my cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.)

5. I don't date men where I work. (I wouldn't date you if you were in the same 'solar system,' much less the same building.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (It's you.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)

2. I'm celibate. (I've sworn off only the men like you.)

And the Number One rejection line given by women:

1. Let's be friends. (I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I sleep with)
Re: Rejection WORD While U're Toasting Sweet Babe by mukina2: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2009
DON FASZY:

10. I think of you as a brother. (You remind me of that banjo player in "Deliverance."wink

9. There's a silent difference in our ages. (I don't want to date my Dad.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes on.)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (I don't want you spending the night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys.)

6. I've got a boyfriend. (I prefer the company of my cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.)

5. I don't date men where I work. (I wouldn't date you if you were in the same 'solar system,' much less the same building.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (It's you.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)

2. I'm celibate. (I've sworn off only the men like you.)

And the Number One rejection line given by women:

1. Let's be friends. (I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I sleep with)
hahahaha i dey tif this one grin grin grin
Re: Rejection WORD While U're Toasting Sweet Babe by Lolabbey: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2009
nice one
Re: Rejection WORD While U're Toasting Sweet Babe by mykali(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2009
Mukina . . . angry

girls like you are the raeson why guys like me are still single . . . angry
Re: Rejection WORD While U're Toasting Sweet Babe by mukina2: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2009
come do i know you? grin grin
Re: Rejection WORD While U're Toasting Sweet Babe by mykali(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2009
see denial. after all we've been thru at sports section. lol grin
Re: Rejection WORD While U're Toasting Sweet Babe by lordmassac(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2009
cool cool cool cool
Re: Rejection WORD While U're Toasting Sweet Babe by mukina2: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2009
mykali
i will ask switch cheesy
Re: Rejection WORD While U're Toasting Sweet Babe by lordmassac(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2009
i will ask switch
YATZZEEEE

(1) (Reply)

''dont I Look Like A Count?'' / In The Toilet: / Yabbes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.