Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,479 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Drop Your New Year Resolutions Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop Your New Year Resolutions Here (440 Views)

5 New Year Resolutions You Can Easily Keep / What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? / 4 Reasons Why New Year Resolutions Are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your New Year Resolutions Here by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
At the end of each year,we usually wish to develop new behaviors and drop our old ones because its a new year

mine is that,next year i wont to play less games,reduce the time i watch television and read more books,even reduce the time i spend on Naira land

Happy New Year

Feel free to tell us yours
Re: Drop Your New Year Resolutions Here by HermajestyQ(f): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
My 2016 resolution is to dump every unserious guys/ men that are not ready to settle down.
Re: Drop Your New Year Resolutions Here by cosby02(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Shm undecided

Re: Drop Your New Year Resolutions Here by cosby02(m): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
HermajestyQ:
My 2016 resolution is to dump every unserious guys/ men that are not ready to settle down.
Unserious guys/men.... Eyaf try ooo. I think its time really.
Re: Drop Your New Year Resolutions Here by Izbanda01(f): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
I've already started mine a long time ago.
They are very few.
1. To reduce my sugar intake. No more drinks. More of water.
2. To maintain and nurture relationships no matter how small or big the person is. It is better to have 100 friends than to have $100
3. To increase my investments. Saving no longer does the magic. Better to own 10% of $1000 than to own 100% of $10

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Vehicle With A Speed Of 1,600 Km/h, One Of The World's Fastest Land Vehicle / Nairaland Is African Largest Online Nation With A Population Size Of About 2.6 M / Natalie Cole, Grammy Winning Singer, Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.