Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Total Disgrace To My Fulltime Enemies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Total Disgrace To My Fulltime Enemies (535 Views)

Why Is Total Forgiveness Difficult Amongst Most Nigerian Christians? / Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) / Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Disgrace To My Fulltime Enemies by God2man(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Brethren I thank God of heaven who knows my weaknesses and have decided to be my strength, my advocate and judge.

My uncle invited me to come and stay with him in Lagos when I lost my job. From his house I was seeking for new employment. Least did I know that my problem was coming from this uncle and another uncle in my village.

At a stage, I started having pains in my leg and was managing it.

I started coming to Fight to Finish. One day, I was invited for an interview from a company that once rejected me.

I brought out my certificate and other credentials on the table in the room which I shared with his two male children. Later, I went out to get something outside the compound. By the time I came back, I did not see my certificate again.

I asked everybody in the house but they denied. Their young boy who is about 9yes said that it was their father that took it. Yet the man kept on denying.
Re: Total Disgrace To My Fulltime Enemies by God2man(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
His elder son who is in the Macdonald University saw him but did not say the truth.

In the process he sent me out of his house and a neighbour accepted my load and I was hanging out.

I came to Fight to Finish and told the ministers who prayed with me and assured me that the truth must be revealed.

As I got home that day, I noticed that the pain in my leg became severe and very sharp.
I looked at the pain I saw three pins coming out of my legs on their own accord.
As they came out, a substance black ashes follow them. That was the end of the pain.

But something happened, my uncle in the village had stroke instantly and they began to accuse me of taking them to a Babalawo and warned me that if I did not stop consulting the Babalawo I would die in 7 days. I told them that if they did not repent and accept Jesus Christ and confess what they did to me, they would die in 3 days.

After a while my uncle in Lagos here became paralyzed and his elder son who hid the truth about my certificates became insane and brought him home from school.

At this point, my Lagos uncle called
Re: Total Disgrace To My Fulltime Enemies by God2man(m): 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
and confessed that my uncle in the village gave him that charm to plant for me so that I Will be paralysed and they will share my father's land. He also brought out my certificate which he stole.

Now my uncle in the village is dead.
What they planned for me backfired. I thank God for fighting for me.

1 Like

Re: Total Disgrace To My Fulltime Enemies by Joeblis(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
thank God for you bro.
Re: Total Disgrace To My Fulltime Enemies by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
praise de LORD!
Re: Total Disgrace To My Fulltime Enemies by God2man(m): 12:00am On Dec 30, 2015
Not my own testimony ooo.

Fight to finish prayer meetings testimony of a brother in MFM.

(1) (Reply)

The Nativity (nigerian Version) / What Is The Meaning Of Holy Kiss / When Best Friends Disappoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.