Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Welcome Criticism, It Helps - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome Criticism, It Helps (548 Views)

Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work / Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] / Do These And Criticism Will Never Trail You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome Criticism, It Helps by Olakunle007(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Try to appreciate criticism, it helps

"Do appreciate those who praise your work So also appreciate those that do the opposite "
- Olakunle.

Why? At least, they care.

How? They make themselves known they do.

-- (Giving hear to praise is of value for it stands as encouragement, telling you to do more)

-- (giving hear to criticism also help. It's a challenge, a remembrance that people are watching you)

--(not all that praise your works care. Majority don't. They only try to ignore you)

Note:
"Not all kiss means I love you" Anonymous.

"It's better to be condemn by a wise than to be praise by a fool" Olakunle

© Sotikare Olakunle.

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe[b][/b]
Re: Welcome Criticism, It Helps by yanabasee(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
FTC....
For ma dream!...
Op! Nice one.... But we already know!...
Re: Welcome Criticism, It Helps by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Easier said than done.
Some people're so full of hate and jobless enough to criticize a 400 word article using a 12,000 word criticism. After you read something that long full of hate from start to finish you may not neccessarily end your life but it would lead to a downward spiral of events which may eventually make you take it.
There's a reason the average man on the street, wicked politician and mostly everyone else waves off criticism -- it hurts like a b i t c h.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Criticism, It Helps by Olakunle007(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
charix:
Easier said than done.
Some people're so full of hate and jobless enough to criticize a 400 word article using a 12,000 word criticism. After you read something that long full of hate from start to finish you may not neccessarily end your life but it would lead to a downward spiral of events which may eventually make you take it.
There's a reason the average man on the street, wicked politician and mostly everyone else waves off criticism -- it hurts like a b i t c h.

It's true but determination matters. You should keep to your focus. Just pick from their words. You shouldn'tallow
Re: Welcome Criticism, It Helps by Olakunle007(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
charix:
Easier said than done.

It's true but determination matters. You should keep to your focus. Just pick from their words. You shouldn't allow them to proselytize you.
Re: Welcome Criticism, It Helps by Olakunle007(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
It's true but determination matters. You should keep to your focus. Just pick from their words. You shouldn't allow them to proselytize you.
Re: Welcome Criticism, It Helps by Olakunle007(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
charix:
Easier said than done.
Re: Welcome Criticism, It Helps by Olakunle007(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=charix post=41331744]Easier said than done.

IT is true but you one need to stand on one's focus. Just pick some things in their points and let them be
Re: Welcome Criticism, It Helps by Olakunle007(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=charix post

IT is true but you one need to stand on one's focus. Just pick some things in their points and let them be

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Shocking News!! Yoruba Best Kid Actor Dies At 14 / I Need Ur Advice. / A Nigerian Man Builds Cars & Engines With Local Scrap materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.