Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Tricks Used By Fake Pastors To Deceive Gullible Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tricks Used By Fake Pastors To Deceive Gullible Christians (1699 Views)

"Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ / Miracles, Faith Healing & Prophecies - Tools For Exploiting Gullible Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tricks Used By Fake Pastors To Deceive Gullible Christians by IamRespected: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ok I will try and be brief as possible.
I have made some self observations about some tricks used by some pastors to deceive christians, I will start by the most common one, placing hands in the forehead, there is a nerve located at both side of the forehead, this nerve when aroused automatically creates a vibration to the brain automatically making you briefly unconscious, and our pastors will say it's the Holy Spirit......LIES.
Just this past sunday I was watching a pastor on channels tv and a man who was supposed to have been blind from birth was brought to the pastor, he did whatever he did in his hands and placed it on the eyes of the man then the man claimed he can now see, so the pastor brought out a white handkerchief and ask the man what is the colour of the handkerchief and the blind man from birth said that it's white and I asked myself how can somebody that was blind from birth differentiate colours? You get my point?
Now I will go ahead with the handkerchief again, you must all know the pastor that uses handkerchief to perform his miracles, now let me tell you, that handkerchief, if you put half drop of mercury on it, that handkerchief can knock out 20men together and this handkerchief is what they have been using to perform their supposed miracle.
Finally I will also talk on the one on channels tv, another man that can not walk from birth also came and this man touched the man and immediately he started walking and I asked myself again how can somebody that cannot walk from birth suddenly bypass the process of limping, crawling and immediately started walking, do not tell me it's the Holy Spirit, you get my point?
All of them are all END TIME PASTORS

1 Like

Re: Tricks Used By Fake Pastors To Deceive Gullible Christians by HCpaul(m): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Tricks Used By Fake Pastors To Deceive Gullible Christians by paulGrundy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Source of your story first (video, link to the 'miracle') first before anything.

So I can be sure you are saying the truth, and not trying to stir any senseless argument here.
Re: Tricks Used By Fake Pastors To Deceive Gullible Christians by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
You are not totally wrong, some pastors will push you and you will fall down, they will say is the power of God (lies) but that does not mean there ain't real pastors. The blind man can differentiate colors because colors are differentiated from the mind, have you not seen men with their eyes opened and yet they can't differentiate colors. The lame man can walk without crawling, limping etc. THAT IS MIRACLE. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLE?
Re: Tricks Used By Fake Pastors To Deceive Gullible Christians by victor2fresh(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
I dey watch a christmas drama in a church todayooo. When Mary informed Joseph that she was pregnant, Joseph shouted. ".Jesus"!!! =)) how e tak no,I laff Piss 4 church ooo =))Merry Christmas oooo

1 Like

Re: Tricks Used By Fake Pastors To Deceive Gullible Christians by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op you are very weak in knowledge. honestly.
Re: Tricks Used By Fake Pastors To Deceive Gullible Christians by IamRespected: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
hopelink1:
You are not totally wrong, some pastors will push you and you will fall down, they will say is the power of God (lies) but that does not mean there ain't real pastors. The blind man can differentiate colors because colors are differentiated from the mind, have you not seen men with their eyes opened and yet they can't differentiate colors. The lame man can walk without crawling, limping etc. THAT IS MIRACLE. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLE?
I do beleive in miracles, atleast waking up from sleep every morning is a great miracle itself, and tell me, how can you differentiate colours in the mind without the eyes? Cataract can make someone not to be able to differentiate colours, a lame man that just started walking, haba there must be abit of limping, crawling before walking nau, remember they said from birth, that process can never be bypassed, it's that simple
Re: Tricks Used By Fake Pastors To Deceive Gullible Christians by IamRespected: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
2kaybiel:
Op you are very weak in knowledge. honestly.
Explain better sir
Re: Tricks Used By Fake Pastors To Deceive Gullible Christians by IamRespected: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
victor2fresh:
I dey watch a christmas drama in a church todayooo. When Mary informed Joseph that she was pregnant, Joseph shouted. ".Jesus"!!! =)) how e tak no,I laff Piss 4 church ooo =))Merry Christmas oooo
gringringrin
Re: Tricks Used By Fake Pastors To Deceive Gullible Christians by darlingtonIIV(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
I totally agree.
Re: Tricks Used By Fake Pastors To Deceive Gullible Christians by cjfbn: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
I agree with u. End time pastors

(1) (Reply)

Only Fake Christians Are Fooled By Fake Pastors / Christinsanity / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals The Day Nigeria Will Divide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.