Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Vector Presents "thug Luv" Da Remix Starring Shogon And Olusesi Omosetan - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Presents "thug Luv" Da Remix Starring Shogon And Olusesi Omosetan (598 Views)

Olusesi's Lyrics To The Songs "oshe" & "the Difference" + Dload Links / Olusesi Presents: Kile Leyi (waka Shege) Produced By Samklef / Latest News: Genevieve Dumps Dbanj For Olusesi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector Presents "thug Luv" Da Remix Starring Shogon And Olusesi Omosetan by frijos(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2009
Hey ya'll backed by popular demand I present to you another joint off the stable of u know who. It's the thug luv rmx baby.

By the way, Vector really appreciate the love from ya'll!

Enjoy!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/611874568527bf27/
Re: Vector Presents "thug Luv" Da Remix Starring Shogon And Olusesi Omosetan by ofokasibe: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2009
I PREFER THE FIRST ONE VECTOR ALONE BCOSS OF THE ORCHESTRAL STRINGS IN THE BACKGROUND . AM MORE OF A BEAT PERSON SO ,, THE APPERGIATOR PART PUTS ME OFF IN THIS REMIX . THE ONE WITH VECTOR ALONE IS HOTTER.
THE BEAT IS SICKER
Re: Vector Presents "thug Luv" Da Remix Starring Shogon And Olusesi Omosetan by frijos(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2009
aiit man, i'ma hold you down. Peace!
Re: Vector Presents "thug Luv" Da Remix Starring Shogon And Olusesi Omosetan by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2009
I agree with ofoka, I prefer the original, either way nice try, lyrics are very explicit and somehow corny at the same time, got me cringing, gosh, but then it does not sound very creative.
Re: Vector Presents "thug Luv" Da Remix Starring Shogon And Olusesi Omosetan by frijos(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2009
@ibkaye thanks for ur opinion we really appreciate it. Be rest assured we take note of every word. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Success Upon Success;ruggedman Seals Nokia Deal / Real Publicity Stunt/ Ehen Pt2 In Disguise / Where Can I Download Wande Coal Songs??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.