Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Come And Rate The Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come And Rate The Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano (1161 Views)

The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Rate The Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano by osile2012: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
Those that are From,Reside and Visit Anambra state, How would you rate Gov Willie obiano? To rate the Anambra state Governor, do the following.

1. Follow the link on my signature

2. Click on rate people button and search for Willie obiano or Type willie obiano on the search bar by the right.

3. Click on his image when it appears and fill the rating form.

4.Submit your rating.

Lets see what people think about Willie obiano. cool

Re: Come And Rate The Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano by osile2012: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
[size=18pt]I am impressed people, keep it up . grin grin grin.[/size]
Re: Come And Rate The Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano by mekaboy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
I am sure u have seen my rating.
Re: Come And Rate The Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano by osile2012: 12:08am On Dec 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Sure keep it up guys.[/size]
Re: Come And Rate The Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 27, 2015
Wait! Before I rate him, is he in support of the PMB led administration or the secessionist's pipedream? grin

Well, if he supports the former, on a scale of 0 to 10, I give him 10. But if he's in support of the latter - Ayayayaaaaaa! then make thunder first chop him testicles. grin

1 Like

Re: Come And Rate The Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano by osile2012: 1:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Zoharariel:
Wait! Before I rate him, is he in support of the PMB led administration or the secessionist's pipedream? grin

Well, if he supports the former, on a scale of 0 to 10, I give him 10. But if he's in support of the latter - Ayayayaaaaaa! then make thunder first chop him testicles. grin

[size=18pt]He supports PMB, follow the link on my signature to rate. Your rating will be recorded for future purposes. wink cheesy[/size]
Re: Come And Rate The Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano by zendy: 1:22am On Dec 30, 2015
He worked for Anambra and is still doing so. But he showed very bad leadership skills for not protecting his people as the Nigerian Government was raining down bullets on unarmed people exercising their right to peaceful protest. Even Abia Governor told the Police and security agencies not to shoot protesters. Obiano was more interested in painting and rebuilding a mosque that was hardly touched whie his fellow Anambarians were lying dead and injured in hospitals. If it wasn't that he is in APGA, his re election chances would have been zero
Re: Come And Rate The Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano by osile2012: 1:41am On Dec 30, 2015
zendy:
He worked for Anambra and is still doing so. But he showed very bad leadership skills for not protecting his people as the Nigerian Government was raining down bullets on unarmed people exercising their right to peaceful protest. Even Abia Governor told the Police and security agencies not to shoot protesters. Obiano was more interested in painting and rebuilding a mosque that was hardly touched whie his fellow Anambarians were lying dead and injured in hospitals. If it wasn't that he is in APGA, his re election chances would have been zero

[size=18pt]Ok follow the link on my signature and rate him based on how u feel. wink[/size]
Re: Come And Rate The Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano by osile2012: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Is he really working ? Follow the link on my signature to rate. Share with friends and Like the page as well .
Re: Come And Rate The Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano by osile2012: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Keep rating. Follow the link on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Bloody Christmas In Borno As Boko Haram Kills 14, Burns Entire Village / What Are The Common Commodities Nigeria Import? Add Yours / President Buhari's Best Appointment So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.