Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Simple Method On How To Activate And Transfer Airtime On All Nigerian Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Simple Method On How To Activate And Transfer Airtime On All Nigerian Network (24003 Views)

Airtel 1.8gb For N500: Eligibility, How To Activate And Check Balance / How To Activate And Subscribe For The Glo 4G Data Plan / How To Send/transfer Airtime On All Network [glo, Mtn, Etisalat & Airtel] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Method On How To Activate And Transfer Airtime On All Nigerian Network by habuchelsea(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
We all know that sharing is caring and all the airtime in your account sometimes you aren't the only person to use or exhaust it because we all know third party has to play some role. Credit transfer is the process of sending airtime from your account directly to another subscriber in the same network. Now you can ask is it possible to share your airtime to another person in different network? actually as of now and at the time of this post the telecom's providers does not enable or activate this particular feature because of reasons best known to them but we are hoping and anticipating some changes in the coming blessfull year.

All the networks in nigeria are currently operating this services under different pattern, structure and/or strategy, whereby MTN labelled there own as share 'n' sell Airtel make theirs as me2u GLO uses easyshare and finally Etisalat names it as easy airtime transfer service.

Well i believe today with the following guide am about to show, you will be able to activate and start sharing or selling your airtime from your account directly irrespective of the network you are using.

One thing i love about this method of sharing airtime is that it is convenient and flexible as you do not need to go out looking for a recharge card seller to buy or be worried about the different denomination of the card as you can even share N101 to the intended recipient, moreover its secure as PIN or password protected is involved

Without distracting you with much noise lets take a look at the tutorial that will help you transfer airtime in any nigerian network.

For MTN users

About MTN share 'n' sell
MTN share 'n' sell is services that is created by MTN to assist it's subscribers in sending airtime from their MTN account to another MTN customers account directly. share 'n' sell is available to any existing MTN prepaid/postpaid customer.

MTN share 'n' sell services is free of charge and only the amount you transfer will be deducted from your account. you can only transfer in naira amount and not in kobo. The process and procedures to transfer airtime from your account to another customers account is available in both SMS and USSD string codes and there is no limit to the maximum of transaction per day.

The minimum amount to be transferred at a time is N50 and the maximum amount is N5000 in a single transaction.

How to activate MTN share 'n' sell service
When i say activation am actually referring to the process of changing the default MTN PIN to enable you make the transaction securely. MTN provides a default PIN for each subscriber and the need for that subscriber to use the default PIN and change it to his/her own memorable four-digits numbers which he can easily remember to authenticate his/her transaction anytime at anywhere. the default PIN is 0000 for each MTN line, as before changing the PIN via USSD codes is actually active but as of now and at the time of this post you will always receive no reply when try to change with USSD codes which renders you with no option than to use the SMS alternative in changing your PIN. here is how to change your PIN using sms

continue with below link

For Airtel Users

About Airtel me2U service
me2U is an airtime transfer service that is design to enable subscribers share airtime (credit) on their airtel lines with their friend and families irrespective of location and time.

Airtel me2U service has some little differences with that of MTN share 'n' sell in terms of charges relating to the transaction. Airtime transfer cannot exceed the amount of credit available on the transferring subscribers network and each subscriber is entitled to N5000/transaction per day, meaning you cannot send airtime to another airtel subscriber of more than N5000 either at a single transaction or split.

Each subscriber will be charge N10 for each and every single transaction that is successful and you cannot transfer the whole credit on your account without accounting for that N10 service charge.

How to activate airtel Me2U service
As always when i said activation am referring to the process of changing your transfer PIN to make it more secure. As usual but not always, you have to change the default PIN to a secret four-digit number to authenticate the transaction securely.

The default PIN for airtel Me2U service is 1234 which you required to change it to your own secret one. here is how to change the PIN

continue with below link

For Etisalat Users

About Etisalat easy airtime transfer service
0809ja was also transferring airtime easily and quickly to any other etislat subscriber on the same network. you can transfer airtime on etisalat by just executing some USSD command codes.

Etisalat doesn't put limitation to the number of times you can transfer in a day, However, the minimum amount that can be transferred in a single transaction is 10 naira while the maximum amount is 20,000 naira. The maximum amount that can be transferred in a day is 100,000 naira. Also, note that the minimum balance that can be maintained in your account after the transfer is 10 naira.

How to activate etisalat easy airtime transfer service
Etisalat default PIN for transferring airtime is 0000 and there is need for you to change that default PIN to your own desired PIN and here's how to..

continue with below link

For Glo Users

About Glo easyShare transfer service
Glo EasyShare enables you to share your call credit with any one you choose on the Glo network. Send credit to family, friends and loved ones in an instant with this service.

Glo transfer service differs as it uses a five-digit PIN number in authenticating the transfer service. The default PIN for Glo is 0000

How to activate Glo easyShare transfer service
To change or create a Glo PIN for transferring airtime simply dial

read them all here.. http://www.wikiban.com/2015/12/simple-method-on-how-to-activate-and.html
Re: Simple Method On How To Activate And Transfer Airtime On All Nigerian Network by seunlayi(m): 6:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Simple Method On How To Activate And Transfer Airtime On All Nigerian Network by habuchelsea(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
seunlayi:
Thanks for the info
your welcome

(1) (Reply)

The Right Way To Charge Your Phone / 6 Unbelievable Things We Do That Damage Our Smartphones / Can I Download Opera Mini With My Nokia 2626?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.