Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card (47644 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates New Year In Dubai, See Exotic Photos / Wale At Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding (Photo) / Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by macklef(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
GenOrumov:

Your statement is not completely true.

They give successful men a chance in their lives so as to secure their future while after marriage, they end up following the cute/swag guys because their successful husband in a bid to secure the money, neglects her needs. Hence the use of a toy-boy.

Don't be a novice, there is no definite way to a woman's heart. Any man always stands a chance with any woman. The key is meeting their wants/needs at that particular time and you should know that the wants/needs changes as time goes on.
Thats when u deal with hoes. Am talking of real women bro.
Maybe u can give 3 celeb examples of ur claim. Bte i can give u 5 of mine.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by fr3do(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
where exactly in dubai undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by 9jatatafo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
I hope the guy has the sexual prowess to curb her body if not I see ....... I will say it later
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by olumzzz(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
pretydiva:
All these celebs sef..wey tin dey d dubai wey nor dey naija undecided..
Mogbo moya, uninvited guests n bad belle
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by shizzy7(f): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
So they can't put the name of the hall. The whole of Dubai, UAE is the venue abi.....

I will fly with the Otedolas or Dangote . ..

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by fhelihx(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
LexMacquin:

Out of a million things to hope for, you chose their marriage.. Bet why? undecided
Based on the issue..#dunno ur concern..
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by johnson232: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
pretydiva:
wey tin dey d dubai wey nor dey naija undecided..
my sister abeg no yarn this talk again!

u knw how many americans dey go holiday for dubai everyday?
how many skyscrappers dey naija?
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by kings09(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ask dem again pls cos they r partly hurting d naira. Merry Christmas by d way
pretydiva:
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
Congrats to them!
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by tpiar: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
the fiance's mum is Afemai it seems, going by her name.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
RedCapChief:
So, despite her supri-supri English, her original name is Afusatu!!
No wonder she chose Toolz as a replacement. NdaniTV would never give her a job if she told them her name was Afusatu!!

Afusatu! Afusatu!!
You are very fatu
Though your eyes be fine
And your lips taste like wine
Start jogging or get a gym matu cheesy

Anyway, Shebi na Dubai? I go turn up

Lol

They would either because she is oniru's daughter or because of her experience

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by Fidecoo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Where in dubai op?
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by free2ryhme: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
If them like make dem do their wedding for moon na dem sabi

Every Abokï with his own keetle

2 Likes

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by jadelyn007(f): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
pretydiva:
a lot! To think that dubai was built out of a desert is even more intriguing!
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by TruthHurts1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Never knew she had a razz name like afusat. grin So she's even a muslim?
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by kissniyi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Mogbomoyas' no dey Dubai grin
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by Chiderad(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sorry to say, this is the kind of stuff that puts unnecessary pressure on young men and women yet to marry.

Check it - the couples will most likely be Christians.

It is hard for you to see a Christian lady ready to settle down with a Christian brother in a one-room apartment
pending the time things improve for both parties.

I see a lot of Muslim brothers and sisters starting off happily in a room and gradually they move to bigger apartments
and they are happy, but the reverse is the case with our Christian sisters.

This is one of the reasons why over 87% our Christian sisters are not yet married. They are not ready to start small.

Imagine, a wedding at Dubai. Personally, i don't have issues with it if you can afford it. But the issue here is, a single lady that will be
in the same office with her will desire such and so will consciously or unconsciously be putting her hubby under unnecessary pressure and
when the pressure becomes unbearable, the gentle guy who is not ready for High BP at a young age, takes a walk and leave.

Jokingly, just ask a young Christian single lady this question and hear her response.

I hope they change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by STILESGANG: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
macklef:
Proof that the hottest ladies dont go for the cutest/swag guys wearing dog chain up n down. Only sucessful men can win dier hearts
what makes toolz hot?Being fat I guess.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by Dyt(f): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
Souljaboi1:

See who is talking.

Aunty iDaYaTu. undecided

grin grin grin
I don't deny it na
cheesy cheesy
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by macklef(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
STILESGANG:
what makes toolz hot?Being fat I guess.
Ur still an upcoming man. U dont understand yet.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by obowunmi(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Interesting how they share the same name.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by tjskii(f): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Money that they shud ave used to buy land and build, thyv used to do wedding, okk ooo, na dem sabi
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by STILESGANG: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
macklef:

Ur still an upcoming man. U dont understand yet.
I like curvy girls not fat ones.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by diva90: 12:35am On Dec 26, 2015
It's actually cheaper to have a good wedding in Dubai than in Lagos. Guess they are trying to cut costs and crowd

2 Likes

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by dramaqueen1(f): 2:36am On Dec 26, 2015
They just said dubai..shey na for airport them wan wed..Where for dubai na

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by Gerrard59(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Chiderad:
Sorry to say, this is the kind of stuff that puts unnecessary pressure on young men and women yet to marry.

Check it - the couples will most likely be Christians.

It is hard for you to see a Christian lady ready to settle down with a Christian brother in a one-room apartment
pending the time things improve for both parties.

I see a lot of Muslim brothers and sisters starting off happily in a room and gradually they move to bigger apartments
and they are happy, but the reverse is the case with our Christian sisters.

This is one of the reasons why over 87% our Christian sisters are not yet married. They are not ready to start small.

Imagine, a wedding at Dubai. Personally, i don't have issues with it if you can afford it. But the issue here is, a single lady that will be
in the same office with her will desire such and so will consciously or unconsciously be putting her hubby under unnecessary pressure and
when the pressure becomes unbearable, the gentle guy who is not ready for High BP at a young age, takes a walk and leave.

Jokingly, just ask a young Christian single lady this question and hear her response.

I hope they change.

They're actually Muslims. To the point you seem to make, there's absolutely nothing wrong with getting the best and wishing for the best in one's life.

Would you love it if your sister gets Married to someone who is not financially stable? You may say money isn't everything but financial stability is necessary in marriages/relationships. You will give birth to children, buy clothes, pay for utilities and have some savings left for possible investments.

Your statement is what makes people to born troway children everywhere. Plan your life before getting married, and in such planning, you need money.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by flightz(f): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2015
Flirtyy:
So Nigerians don dey send "Save The Date" too, we too like oyinbo things sha!
is 'save the date' not oyinbo itself or wat are u blabbing? Jealous hyena
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by tpiar: 4:57am On Dec 29, 2015
jadelyn007:
a lot! To think that dubai was built out of a desert is even more intriguing!

they tried I guess.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by graciella(f): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Venue Just Dubai!! no place abi on the street?
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card by nairagossip1: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2016
wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Toyin Lawani Dance To Teni's 'Billionaire' / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair / Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.