Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Read Ex-president Jonathan's Christmas Message. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Ex-president Jonathan's Christmas Message. (461 Views)

Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) / Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Ex-president Jonathan's Christmas Message. by Willaimsbrick(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
The immediate past president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has called on all Nigerians to work as one in his Christmas message.

The former president of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Christmas message has called on all Nigerians to work as one when faced with temptation to pursue individual or group interests over collective effort. The message was shared on his Facebook page which has gained over 12,000 likes and many comments.

The message reads: "I love the game of football, and today, as I was watching a game, it occurred to me that even the most talented footballer in the world can not go anywhere if he will not work with others. Talent may win some games, but only teamwork wins the Championship. Jesus Christ our Lord, was born to bring people together and no matter the temptation to pursue individual or group interests over the collective, let us not forget that you and I belong to Team Nigeria and we must never allow individual or group aspirations distract us from the Championship ambition we have as a nation to be a beacon of hope in Africa and a pillar of the International Community. Merry Christmas from my family and I to you and your family. GEJ."

Source: http://www.newsfacebook.co.uk/2015/12/read-ex-president-jonathans-christmas.html

Re: Read Ex-president Jonathan's Christmas Message. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Baba Jonah, na only you shark swallow you nor gree die. I sure say that na the reason why buhari nor gree probe you sha.
Re: Read Ex-president Jonathan's Christmas Message. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
My New Year Wish

• GTB
Acct: ******4411
Amt: NGN200,000,000.00 Cr
Desc: TRANSFER BETWEEN CUSTOMERS-TRF IFO OLALEYE , PEACE OLAYEMI. FRM DAS 201::200099864 DASUKI NSA to OLALEYE , PEACE OLAYEMI
Avail Bal: NGN200,010,279.15
Re: Read Ex-president Jonathan's Christmas Message. by mofayodeyahoo: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
Yes u are Nigeria jose blatter.

Still waiting for de reason you disburse those billion of naira for campaign as if you wanted to buy 4th time in de office. Stop making parables..... You are owing poor Nigeria apology

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani For 11 Months / Kaduna APC Upholds Shehu Sani’s Suspension / Stop Using Facebook For Blackmailing; Okowa Aide On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.