Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,953 members, 7,852,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome (666 Views)

Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome / Msol New Single "Syndrome Dance' / How Has The "Go Down Low" Syndrome Affected You??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2009
Many of the naija music videos we come across often end with promises of going 'to be continued', but how often is it that we actually get to see these so called continued videos, or is it just me? tongue
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by lalaboi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2009
Can you provide some evidence pls. . . . .? Not that i dont know what you talking about. . . .maybe these videos av continuationa and you havnt heard of them or seen them
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
Hmm, when next I see it I'll provide, I can't remember their exact names.
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by ofokasibe: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2009
ibkaye don come again o . jemila ;d make i upload ur song?
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by audio: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2009
lalaboi:

Can you provide some evidence pls. . . . .? Not that i dont know what you talking about. . . .maybe these videos av continuationa and you havnt heard of them or seen them

Hmmm, can't think of any off the top, but i know what Ibikaye is saying.
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by lalaboi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2009
yeh. . . .I know what she meant too. . . .
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2009
ofokasibe:

ibkaye don come again o . jemila ;d make i upload ur song?
Go Ahead.
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by audio: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2009
This is a bit unrelated, but i just stumbled upon what i think is Ibkaye's picture, honey is fine as hell. You deserve special treatment with looks like that. I won't argue with you again, ever grin grin grin grin
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by dominique(f): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2009
Most p-square video used to end wit that. . . You checkout all the vids in the getsquared album.
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2009
audio:

This is a bit unrelated, but i just stumbled upon what i think is Ibkaye's picture, honey is fine as hell. You deserve special treatment with looks like that. I won't argue with you again, ever grin grin grin grin
Lol, wow thanks

dominique:

Most p-square video used to end wit that. . . You checkout all the vids in the getsquared album.
Hah, thanks, one of the artists I noticed
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by ofokasibe: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2009
audio:

lmfao. is it only her picture u saw?wait till u hear her voice ! she hot! i even dedictaed a song to her but i need permission from her to upload 4 u nairaland assholes. ib whatchu fink ma ?

@ibkaye
whats ur esnip page addy again
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by kaym2: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2009
@o4ka
this ur signature sef . when did u and chiogo begin ur love story? wow ibkaye is fine i just checked her picx too . she is mad hot . is this the person we have been arguing wit . God pls forgive me
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by ofokasibe: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2009
yo ib check ur yahoo messenger i sent u a pm . reply quick.
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2009
My esnips folder http://www.esnips.com/web/JamilasStuff/

Yahoo messenger? Lol, you don't have my yahoo.
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by ofokasibe: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2009
ha lol i sent it to ur nl username o , someone with the same name accepted it i guess the person now has d song dedicated to u . where can i send it .gimme one addy . dont put it here bcuzzz of this boy wey dey fall for ur picx. send the addy to bjpumpindogg at yahoo. lemme see who will mail me out of all this boys wey dey trip 4 u. fast.lemme try and revoke that one back
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by javalove(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2009
waiting for ibikaye to send her yahoo id to som1 here then i steal it . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 'To Be Continued' Syndrome by Bbeee: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2009
here she goes again

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z And Biggie / Where's The Group - Safari? / R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Star-mega Jam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.