Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,629 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Mastercard, Alibaba Surprises Mastercard User With Gift Of 100K - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mastercard, Alibaba Surprises Mastercard User With Gift Of 100K (673 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program At Mcgill University, Canada / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Gf On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mastercard, Alibaba Surprises Mastercard User With Gift Of 100K by Nely77(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
A mastercard user was surprised by Mastercard through the comedian Alibaba on Wednesday 23rd December 2015 at Lekki. The card user after purchasing some items worth 30K had wanted to pay on delivery with his mastercard but got a huge surprise when Alibaba and team mastercard stormed the venue with the big one. See pictures below.

Source: http://nelsonchima..com.ng/2015/12/mastercard-with-alibaba-surprises-card.html?m=1

Re: Mastercard, Alibaba Surprises Mastercard User With Gift Of 100K by Genoma(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
I am happy for d guy. How I wish.......
Re: Mastercard, Alibaba Surprises Mastercard User With Gift Of 100K by Nely77(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Genoma:
I am happy for d guy. How I wish.......
You wish what?

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: See What A Nigerian Soldier Was Pictured Doing In Borno / . / A Powerful Seminar On Building An Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.