Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Hot!!! Kaduna Refinery: Cost Of Divide And Rule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hot!!! Kaduna Refinery: Cost Of Divide And Rule (971 Views)

Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery / Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot!!! Kaduna Refinery: Cost Of Divide And Rule by teufelein(f): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
[size=13pt]KADUNA REFINERY: COST OF DIVIDE AND RULE[/size]

[size=13pt]We shall keep paying the price of ever allowing them divide us, it will cost us more even-though we have realized the truth. Where is Kaduna, is Kaduna oil producing state, why must so much money be wasted on pipe to run oil from Egbema in Imo state to Kaduna?. What happened to Warri refinery, was Jonathan spelled or was divide and rule a stronger spell, was he trying to please Hausa/fulani, has Hausa/fulani pleased you now he is there?. They said Kaduna refinery is working now, but due to the deceit this contraption cannot live without, let me term it rumour.

Is Kaduna refinery supposed to be working before Warri or porthacourt own? We have lost so much all this while south south and southeast syndrome was holding us but thank Chiukwuokikeabiama we won’t lose again. They are very dedicated to take everything to the North, only if they could carry the land that produces the resource to North, who would stop them, won't Anambra man say it's not my business hence they have not touched southeast oil. When they touch southeast, Bayelsa man will say, nothing concern me, it's southeast oil and like fools we would lose our birthright' and blessing to the enemies. I have said that why they bicker over our realization is because they would not gain more from our divisiveness[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot!!! Kaduna Refinery: Cost Of Divide And Rule by Rollingdice(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
The whole Biafra agitation is all about oil, but oil won't last forever my brother.

Merry and forget nigeria's problem just for today. Its Christmas!

4 Likes

Re: Hot!!! Kaduna Refinery: Cost Of Divide And Rule by kayfra: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
Belch, farts, and walks away from the thread.

6 Likes

Re: Hot!!! Kaduna Refinery: Cost Of Divide And Rule by Rolings: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
teufelein:
[size=13pt]KADUNA REFINERY: COST OF DIVIDE AND RULE[/size]

[size=13pt]We shall keep paying the price of ever allowing them divide us, it will cost us more even-though we have realized the truth. Where is Kaduna, is Kaduna oil producing state, why must so much money be wasted on pipe to run oil from Egbema in Imo state to Kaduna?. What happened to Warri refinery, was Jonathan spelled or was divide and rule a stronger spell, was he trying to please Hausa/fulani, has Hausa/fulani pleased you now he is there?. They said Kaduna refinery is working now, but due to the deceit this contraption cannot live without, let me term it rumour.

Is Kaduna refinery supposed to be working before Warri or porthacourt own? We have lost so much all this while south south and southeast syndrome was holding us but thank Chiukwuokikeabiama we won’t lose again. They are very dedicated to take everything to the North, only if they could carry the land that produces the resource to North, who would stop them, won't Anambra man say it's not my business hence they have not touched southeast oil. When they touch southeast, Bayelsa man will say, nothing concern me, it's southeast oil and like fools we would lose our birthright' and blessing to the enemies. I have said that why they bicker over our realization is because they would not gain more from our divisiveness[/size]

On the contrary , kaduna refinery was built with foresight. The thinking was that if eventually oil was discovered in the benue through and or the lake chad basin there will be a refinery to refine the oil.

4 Likes

Re: Hot!!! Kaduna Refinery: Cost Of Divide And Rule by eye4eye: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
What a load of rubbish. Yeebos can't say anything without lumping SS and SE together. Bunch of land grabbers.

Awon ole!

3 Likes

Re: Hot!!! Kaduna Refinery: Cost Of Divide And Rule by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
eye4eye:
What a load of rubbish. Yeebos can't say anything without lumping SS and SE together. Bunch of land grabbers.

Awon ole!

Are you insane?
Re: Hot!!! Kaduna Refinery: Cost Of Divide And Rule by Ayt27(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
So Northerners are your enemies, maybe you guys should really have your biafra

4 Likes

Re: Hot!!! Kaduna Refinery: Cost Of Divide And Rule by eye4eye: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
Normality:

Are you insane?

No. Just saying it like it is.
Re: Hot!!! Kaduna Refinery: Cost Of Divide And Rule by StriveHard: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today: Photos / Video: The Militarization Of Islamic Movement Of Nigeria By Sheikh Zakzaky / Madness In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.