Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center (2429 Views)

Why You Should Watch Football At A Viewing Center ( Lwkmd) / See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) / When The Conductor Mistakenly Said London #80 Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by Abatsam111(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by lovelyadeola(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
lol
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by SirLegal(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
You just OVER EXAGGERATED it bro.

The most guys can do nah to bark and shout at you most especially if you guys are using DSTV that takes 3mins to boot.
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by fbtowner(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hahaha. cheesy especially when Arsenal Vs chelsea dey play. And Coaster is about to Net

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Na to just enter ground
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by Liljeez(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
SirLegal:

The most guys can do nah to bark and shout at you most especially if you guys are using DSTV that takes 3mins to boot.
Guy u neva knw anything oh
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by VampireeM(f): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
LOL.. Are you for real?? Haha.. I think I will visit a viewing center one of these days and shake the extension to know the spectators reaction grin
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by Dantee005(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
VampireeM:
LOL.. Are you for real?? Haha.. I think I will visit a viewing center one of these days and shake the extension to know the spectators reaction grin
Lol....d reaction wont be funny at all....
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by Tallesty1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
SirLegal:

Lols....

Nah the score line go tell how 'em go react
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by uyisteven(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
VampireeM:

pls do...Obviously u hv heard of gang rape...
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by ERONX(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by DeHero1: 4:01am On Dec 26, 2015
What of shaking the wire in church while trying to charge ur phone? grin
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by Abatsam111(m): 5:08am On Dec 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Lols....

Nah the score line go tell how 'em go react
Abi now
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by Abatsam111(m): 5:09am On Dec 26, 2015
fbtowner:
Hahaha. cheesy especially when Arsenal Vs chelsea dey play. And Coaster is about to Net

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Na to just enter ground
Lobatan
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Especially if Chelsea dey lose. You don die be that.
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2015
SirLegal:

You're taking it too literally dude.
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
VampireeM:
Don't try it when Chelsea are losing
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by BabaNath(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2015
So funny, that I forgot to laugh
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by Ajibo111(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2015
lmafo......i have fall victim of that oncegrin grin grin
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2015
Just in case...
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by asorek(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:
nai b say u wan dead
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by IceDude(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:
If na my neighbourhood u wan play dat rough play i go advice make u go make deposit for any good hospital first; u will definitely be hospitalised
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by Abatsam111(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ajibo111:
lmafo......i have fall victim of that oncegrin grin grin
Shorry oh!
Re: When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center by Abatsam111(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
IceDude:
If na my neighbourhood u wan play dat rough play i go advice make u go make deposit for any good hospital first; u will definitely be hospitalised
grin

(1) (Reply)

Girl In The Library / Enta Mak U Laugh N 4get Ur Name,only Ma Name U Go Rememba,try Am C / Lol Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.