Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

7 Purpose Of Jesus Christ Birth To Us - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Purpose Of Jesus Christ Birth To Us (415 Views)

What Is The Purpose Of The Black Number Plate? / See What A Lagosian Did To His Skin For The Sole Purpose Of Begging(photo) / Some Of The Purpose Of Jesus Christ Birth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Purpose Of Jesus Christ Birth To Us by gevans(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
1. Jesus came to rescue man from satanic power Collossians 1:3 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and convey us into the kingdom of the son of His love. 2. Jesus came to buy us back to himself Matthew 20:28 just as the son of ma did not come to be served, but to serve, and give his life a reansom for many 3. Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil 1 John 3:8 he who sin is of the devil, for the devil has sin from the beginning, for this purpose the son of God was manifested, that he may destroy the work of the devil 4. Jesus came to give a rebirth into d family of God John 1:12. But as many as received him, to them he gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name 5. Jesus came to give us eternal life John 3:15-16. That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God so loved the world that he gave out his only begotten, so that who soever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life 6. Jesus came to restore our fellowship with God The Father 1 John 1:3 1 John 1:3, 5 KJV That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. [5] This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 7. Jesus came to show us who the Father is Loke John 14:7-11 if you had known me, you would have known my Father also, and from now on you know him and have seen Him... 11. Believe me that I am the in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the work themselves Feel free to add urs

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To 2016 / 2016 Amazing Prophecy For NAIRALAND / New On Nairaland..... Need Guidelines Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.