Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Properties For In Ilorin, Kwara State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Properties For In Ilorin, Kwara State. (2599 Views)

Student Hostel For Sale (WITH PICTURE) @ Unilorin Rd. Ilorin, Kwara State / BUY YOUR LAND IN ILORIN, KWARA STATE IN A NICE & SUITABLE LOCATION... / BUY YOUR LAND IN ILORIN,KWARA STATE WITHIN THE RANGE OF 350-500k PER PLOT!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Properties For In Ilorin, Kwara State. by Akams: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2009
I invite you to come and invest in real estate in Ilorin, Kwara State Capital. The city is fast becoming a Mega city with the government expanding the road network and building overhead bridge(Flyover) to aid the city development!! There is also a significant growth economic and social activities in the city.

These are available properties for sale from our Agency:

2 plots of Land located at Ibrahim Taiwo Road (Taiwo Oke).

A 4 Bedroom Bungalow with a fenced compound at Adewole Housing Estate.

2 plots of land at Tanke.

2 plots of land at Asa Dam.

4 plots of Land at Adewole.

2 plots of Land at Pipeline.

There are other properties for sale that we may not have listed.

For further enquiries please call 08026874074, 08068063499
email: nuelakams@yahoo.com
Re: Properties For In Ilorin, Kwara State. by Akams: 5:51am On Jun 12, 2009
I meant to say Properties for sale in Ilorin, Kwara State![/b][/b]
Re: Properties For In Ilorin, Kwara State. by 2busy: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2009
Do u allow installmental payment for those properties?
I'm from kwara, and I'm interested.
Re: Properties For In Ilorin, Kwara State. by Akams: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2009
@ 2Busy, am sorry you can't pay installments as we are not the owners of these properties but only Estate Agents representing the interest of these owners. However, since you are from Kwara and may know someone very influential who can stand for you as a Surety, you might get a deal!!

Thanks!
Re: Properties For In Ilorin, Kwara State. by IManAkmz: 4:33am On Jun 18, 2009
Welcomed development,
Re: Properties For In Ilorin, Kwara State. by tundesalabi: 8:54am On May 12, 2015
Akam or anyone interested ,I hv a petrol station in ilorin kwara state for sale at a very affordable price on a 6plot of land.all documents including R/C of O,NNPC lifting right are available.It also has Globacom mast on petrol station premises that pays owner as agreed and shops that equally pays

Remuneration is attractive as we are giving on the spot 5% from the sale proceed to any agent or marketer that can sell it

price is 90million(negotiable)

Anyone interested in buying or any agent interested in marketing should contact

Engr Tunde Alabi

samsonalabi75@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building 2 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats Or 4 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats !!!!!! / Now!!! Apartments For Rent In Festac and Environs / Modern Five Bedroom Duplex, All Rooms Ensuit In GRA Benin City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.