Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Phytoscience Business Opportunity (stem Cell Products) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Phytoscience Business Opportunity (stem Cell Products) (14499 Views)

My Phytoscience Experience / Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phytoscience Business Opportunity (stem Cell Products) by tomi4biz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Phytoscience is a three years old network marketing company that’s using the stem cell technology to help improve people’s lives in both health and wealth aspect of their lives.

The company has been able to achieve an immense success stories by creating 100 millionaires with their proven and tested compensation plan that has make them to be among the top three network marketing in Malaysia.

The management of this company have decided to increase their presence by including Nigeria among the 23 countries that they are presently doing business with.

Apart from their wonderful products that has perform magic in different area of people’s health, their pay plan is a mouth watering with the way it pays members that join their business opportunity.

In fact, the testimonies of some members has proven that this opportunity is one if not the highest paying company in the network marketing industry globally.

Not only that but the great testimonies about their products is amazing and i will be sharing some pictures about all these with you in this brief explanation about this life changing opportunity that is about to rock the Nigerian market; i’m urging you to take it serious as you have know that in this industry is all about TIMING! TIMING!! TIMING!!!

THE MANAGEMENT OF THE COMPANY

FOUNDER AND CEO
Dato Sri Lai Tech Peng

PhytoScience Sdn Bhd

With accumulated experience over the past 27 years in network marketing industry, Phytoscience has become the Top three MLM company in Malaysia in just 11 months duration under Dato’ Sri leadership

COMPANY’S PROFILE

PHYTOSCIENCE was established in DESA PETALING in Malaysia September 2012.
The company generate an average of $15 million (RM45m) on a monthly basis.
More than 100 millionaire created by phytoscience in just 3 years.
Their wisma phytoscience building worth RM15M ($4.5m).
Phytoscience have over 600,000 distributors across the globe
Located in 23 countries and will be launching in Nigeria first quarter of 2016.

Phytoscience is NOW located in over 23 countries and Nigeria is coming 2016.

PRODUCTS

Phytoscience has been able to find a great partner that handle their product production.Their product are manufacture by a company called Mibelle Biochemistry based in Zurich, Switzerland.

1. DOUBLE STEM CELL
2. 2 SLLIM
3. SNOWPHYLL
4. TRIPLE STEM CELL - Shine Stem Sun Block Lotion
5. TRIPLE STEM CELL - Miracle Intense Essence
6. TRIPLE STEM CELL - H2O Moisturiser
7. TRIPLE STEM CELL - Snow White Foam Cleansers

COMPENSATION PLAN

8 Different Ways Of Earning

1.Retail bonus (Instant)
2.Direct bonus (Instant)
3.Compress Roll-up bonus (Instant)
4.Key in bonus (Daily)
5.Development (Pairing) bonus (Daily)
6.Maintenance 1 Unilevel bonus (Monthly)
7.Maintenance 1 Matching bonus (Monthly)
8.Maintenance 2 Binary bonus (Instant)

The company's website www.iphytoscience.com

More so,you can watch the video presentation on youtube via this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXGDqnrDNE

If you are looking for a someone or team that can guide you on how you can achieve great success in your phytoscience business,
you can contact me,Tomiwa Orunnipin;
Phone:- +2348141504742
Whatsapp:- +2348179056863
Email:- phyto.tomiwa@gmail.com

REALLY WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PHYTOSCIENCE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY?
VISIT http://phytosciencemillionaire.com/phytoscience-unbiased-review/
Re: Phytoscience Business Opportunity (stem Cell Products) by tomi4biz(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
DOUBLE STEM CELLS

Latest health and beauty product breakthrough, Double Stemcell, Phytoscience has been widely said to help men and women from all ages and backgrounds to achieve maximum health and beauty in minimum time. In fact, many of the success stories were able to see the result and improvement in just the first 2 weeks and then go on to get a healthy lifestyle after certain period of time.

Phytoscience Double Stemcell is plants stem cells combination by using Swiss Plant Stem Cell Technology - PhytoCellTec™ MalusDomestica ( Apple Stem Cell) and PhytoCellTec™ Solar Vitis ( Grape Stem Cell), enriched with acai berry and blueberry to nourish your skin from within, provide you with a significant result. Processed with Nano Technology for faster and optimum absorption. Best food supplement to rejuvenate younger and healthier lifestyle!

Stem cell is essentially a “blank” cell, capable of becoming another more differentiated cell type in the body, such as a skin cell, a muscle cell, or a nerve cell.Microscopic in size, stem cells are big news in medical and science circles because they can be used to replace or even heal
damaged tissues and cells in the body. They can serve as a built-in repair system for the human body, replenishing other cells as long as a person is still alive.

Stem Cell is the new face of science and it’s the medicine for the future and the future stars now. Using stem cell technology many health threatening diseases has been put under control.

Scientists from Mibelle BioChemistry have found that a novel extract derived from the stem cells of a rare apple tree cultivated for its extraordinary longevity shows tremendous ability to rejuvenate ageing skin. By stimulating ageing skin stem cells, this plant extract has been shown to lessen the appearance of unsightly wrinkles. Clinical trials show that this unique formulation increases the longevity of skin cells, resulting in skin that has a more youthful and radiant appearance.

The “miracle in a pack” product produced from a rare apple tree cultivated in Switzerland was a break through product produced by Mibelle BioChemisty for Phytoscience the product is called Double Stem Cell.

The Sale Of Double Stem Cell

There will always be a market for double stem cell considering the high efficacy of the product(Efficacy is the hall mark of a good product)
- Double Stem Cell is an easy to use product(Sublingual)
- This swiss(Switzerland) product is highly efficacious and capable of managing over 134 serious diseases. It can manage these diseases and more:

Double stem cell is not a product that you can found to buy at any pharmaceutical or chemist stores but by authorised distributors of phytoscience.

Double stem cell can be bought in four different packs as listed below;

1. SLIVER $89.68 (31,388 naira for 2 packs of double stem cells)

2. GOLD $535.30 (187,355 naira for 12 packs of double stem cells)

3. JUNIOR MOBILE $1,000 (350,000 naira for 20 packs of double stem cells)

4. MOBILE $1,782,28 (623,798 naira for 40 packs of double stem cells)

The above purchases also makes you become an authorised distributors ad would have an opportunity to be buying it at wholesales price.

But for individuals that want to try the product by placing order for just a pack of double stem cell which cost $70.35 (27,788.25 naira) can get in touch with me Tomiwa Orunnipin 08141504742 or whatsapp 08179056863 and i will sell for 15,000 naira per pack for people that get in touch with me on or before August 25th,2017.

1 Like

Re: Phytoscience Business Opportunity (stem Cell Products) by Caucasian: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Yes, PhytoScience we are the trend maker.
proud to be a member of this unbeatable company
Re: Phytoscience Business Opportunity (stem Cell Products) by Ay04z(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
how is this company running? do i need to start selling their product if i join?
Re: Phytoscience Business Opportunity (stem Cell Products) by tomi4biz(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ay04z:
how is this company running? do i need to start selling their product if i join?

You may not need to beg people to buy the product because we have a very highly efficacious product that sell itself.

For more information on how you can join or updates,visit http://phyto.tomiwaorunnipin.com or call me 08141504742,WhatsApp 08179056863.
Re: Phytoscience Business Opportunity (stem Cell Products) by tomi4biz(m): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
DOUBLE STEM CELLS Sale promo

For a limited time, i will be selling a pack of Double stem cells at the rate of 17,000 naira per pack from 16th April, 2017 till 1st June,2017.

Interested individuals should call Tomiwa Orunnipin on 08141504742 or 08179056863 (whatsApp).

Offer valid while stock last.
Re: Phytoscience Business Opportunity (stem Cell Products) by tomi4biz(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2017
tomi4biz:
DOUBLE STEM CELLS Sale promo

For a limited time, i will be selling a pack of Double stem cells at the rate of 15,000 naira per pack from 1st June, 2017 till 25th August, 2017.

Interested individuals should call Tomiwa Orunnipin on 08179056863 (whatsApp).

Offer valid while stock last.
Re: Phytoscience Business Opportunity (stem Cell Products) by Paycoded: 6:53am On May 23, 2020
TEXT OR WHATSAPP MR ISAAC WITH THIS NUMBER FOR YOUR PHYTOSCIENCE PRODUCTS

0 8 0 3 8 3 1 9 2 2 2

0 8 0 3 8 3 1 9 2 2 2

0 8 0 3 8 3 1 9 2 2 2

0 8 0 3 8 3 1 9 2 2 2
Re: Phytoscience Business Opportunity (stem Cell Products) by Paycoded: 6:53am On May 23, 2020
cry

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE / World No Tobacco Day: Seven Diseases Caused By Smoking / What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.