Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,913 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Comr.olasemojo Olabamigbe J. Christmas Message. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Comr.olasemojo Olabamigbe J. Christmas Message. (395 Views)

Duncan Mighty and J. Martins in Uyo for #ArtMostSphere 1.0 / Comr.olasemojo Olabamigbe J.easter Message To Nigerians. / Comr.olasemojo Olabamigbe J. New Year Wish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comr.olasemojo Olabamigbe J. Christmas Message. by autonomy1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Christmas is a wonderful time of the year when we celebrate faith,family and tradition of giving gifts and sending greeting cards.I comr.Olasemojo Olabamigbe John want to use this medium to appreciate the magnanimity of Almighty God over my life,I also want to thank all my friends for their love.As we celebrate Christmas I wish them merry Christmas,may the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.May this holiday season sparkle and shine,may all our wishes and dreams come true and may we feel this happiness all year round.Comr. Olasemojo Olabamigbe John a.k.a Omo Akin cares

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Made History…today / Do You Need A Good And Professional Event Planner,pls Call Doriwhally Event Plan / Oou Students Want To Protest Against School Fee Deadline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.