Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) (60703 Views)

Patience Jonathan At Rivers Golden Jubilee Women's Day (Photos) / "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / Ephraim Inyang's House On Fire On Christmas Day. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by danidee10(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
goodnewscliff:
mehn...cool picx....we cant take picx lyk dis cos weve got bad dead phonex..becos theres no good job to get 1...becos d economy iz badt....we need cool picx too in a 'cool' economy

Enter fridge na... undecided...no go hussle

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
SaiBuhari. Make buhari pay ooooo.
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by saintkel(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
God bless Nigeria. Merry Christmas to all

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by benikad(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
I
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
That's a good one

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by miqos02(m): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
ok
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Gombs(m): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
danidee10:

My mother told me dat when somebody lol when nothing is funny dat nut don loose for somewhere

my mother told me that when educated people can't write properly, it's not funny, but a shame that a nut is loosed somewhere in their life...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
I Thought He Was Supposed To Be A Religious Bigot. A Man That Has Never Discriminated Against Christians Including His Personal And Official Staffs. He Holds Christianity In High Esteem, Even On Christmas, He Was Showing Love, What Many So Called Christians Would Not Do. Forgive Their Hatred Mr. President, Those With You Are Greater Than Those Against You.

Meanwhile, No Bombing Today... Yeepee! #noxmasbombings.

The Truth!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
braine:
This man is TALL! shocked

I dnt think he's that tall. His body build makes him seem so tall. Learnt hes only about 6ft2.
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Emmaesty(f): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
When I saw the title of the thread, I quickly rushed to see a picture of GEJ but I got disappointed when I saw that guy there. So my president is truly gone embarassed embarassed

GEJ from 2019-2023
My president,
My Hero
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by danidee10(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
Gombs:

my mother told me that when educated people can't write properly, it's not funny, but a shame that a nut is loosed somewhere in their life...

No insult my life o... If not I go slap ur left destiny undecided
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by MWTH(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
DelGardo:
Aisha Buhari is a good woman.

If she continues like this she will be the benchmark first lady against which others after her will be rated.

God bless you and your family, ma'am.

You can tell a lot about a man from the behavior of his wife. May the good Lord also strengthen my president. Lead us to greatness!
I guess you have not been following what First Ladies have been doing in this country. They all toll same approach buddy.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by RAYV: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Good one there!
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by realsolver: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Cutesexy1:
This is cute
My only crush in Nigeria!
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by logo7: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
nice

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
gerarahia mehnnnn

shiittt
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by DelGardo: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
MWTH:

I guess you have not been following what First Ladies have been doing in this country. They all toll same approach buddy.

I have been following.
Successive first ladies all had pet schemes through which they got some share of the cake officially. Aisha is yet to give in to the lucre that blighted the rest. Long may it continue.

I bet she still cooks for her husband and hosts unofficial guests.

While others acted like royals that must be revered, her humanity radiates hope and love.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ebullience(m): 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
I thought they said he would islamise Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by ogub(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
That's great I wish him more grace

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by BobUg28(m): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
That's cool...love from above.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by oreolusegun(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
sai baba
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Youngk(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
apart for the love I have for the first family I admire so much the low key status of aisha buhari,she has been doing a lot of things but you only get to hear about them after they have been done unlike hmmmmm,I stay in kubwa and even close to the hospital but no sign any personality came to my neighbourhood and no TRAFFIC REDIRECTION

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Sunnyade01(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

God bless you

God bless the FRON
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Duletion(m): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
This his attire looks like a chef
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
braine:
This man is TALL! shocked
he's just long, some NL girls will testify that my dik is taller than the image I see on my fone.
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by kasasd(m): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2015
I love you my good looking president. Even when Im not in a good, the moment I start thinking how i have you as my president, joy and hapiness wil just fill my heart. Thank you for always making happy. I love u baba Buhari.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Daraph(m): 12:03am On Dec 26, 2015
I see nobody else but one Dongoyaro man holding two kids....
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by kasasd(m): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2015
I love you my good looking president. Even when Im not in a good mood, the moment I start thinking how i have you as my president, joy and hapiness wil just fill my heart. Thank you for always making happy. I love you baba Buhari.
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by adejaresalami1(m): 12:45am On Dec 26, 2015
Na my mama for visit dem for hospital now....why praise this people when infact its their responsibility to do so
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Krayzeejhay(m): 12:45am On Dec 26, 2015
Tcheew!,christmas 4 here jst be like say mary never get belle sef,talkless of to born
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by SmartMugu: 12:50am On Dec 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I dnt think he's that tall. His body build makes him seem so tall. Learnt hes only about 6ft2.
If 6-2 is not tall in your eyes, are you 8-2 tall?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack / Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured / APGA Permanent Headquarters Abuja, A Beauty To Behold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.