Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha (21420 Views)

Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by Ebimablog: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
tobimillar:
Lovely write up... please put your name everywhere in the write up before Viviangist comes to steal it

I sense jealousy
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by akigbemaru: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
With love from sambisa forest.
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by normrebel(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nice write up,many girls where abducted,but chibok is a scam. Merry Christmas.
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by Dreyl(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nice piece
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by gidigbi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
With all due respect this write up belongs to Segun Ayinla aka Daboomsha. Please let's give credit to individuals for showcasing their ingenuity.

http:///1myePyb
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by nabilabee: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
This is a really beautiful piece...
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
Yeniajayi

come complete this novel..this looks like a part of the preface.

ha ha .

Nice.

1 Like

Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by bewla(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
marry Christmas to my gallant force men
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by lonelydora: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
The only part I like is

"May Dasuki rot in the hottest part of hell....."

And so shall it be.
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Stuupid soldier blaming Dasuki! so now Bullhairy is in power, why hasn't be equipped you?

May Shekau fry you just as your wife is frying chicken! angry angry

Anyway, this is a useless fictional story culled from the imagination of an APC dimwit. undecided

--------------------------------------UPDATED------------------------------------------------

I decided to read the story whole-heartedly and discovered that whoever is responsible for writing this piece of junk ought to be given 50 hot slaps!

The story started with the scene of a soldier who was at the fire-place and then slowly changed and metamorphosed to that of a terrorist in the 5th paragraph! So does it mean that the soldier was playing the role of both a soldier and terrorist at the same time with the kidnapped chibok girls in their tents?

I won't be surprised if it is so!
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by Announciation: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
yeniajayi:

http://praisejamz..com.ng/2015/12/article-by-da-boomsha-with-love-from.html

Some men and women of our country people had surrendered their life and human rights to serve this country Naija in peace and in war time. Bigotry from the elites is killing their moral. I'm talking as an insider. REVOLUTION ...

1 Like

Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by olutunde12(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Pearlyakin:
End time sambisa.
shout out to my chelsea peeps,we are coming back gradually.

What does that mean? The last time I cheched you are still in number 15. So, coming where gradually.

1 Like

Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by Iduzenoni: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by Spiff20(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
The last paragraph, so touching. ...grabs handkerchief...

1 Like

Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by MrBONE2(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
EdCure:

Politically, you may be right.

...But dem don do you frog jump before? grin
Oups! grin

Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
lawanson44:
Stuupid soldier blaming Dasuki! so now Bullhairy is in power, why hasn't be equipped you?

Anyway, this is a useless fictional story culled from the imagination of an APC dimwit. undecided

--------------------------------------UPDATED------------------------------------------------

I decided to read the story whole-heartedly and discovered that whoever is responsible for writing this piece of junk ought to be given 50 hot slaps!

The story started with the scene of a soldier who was at the fire-place and then slowly changed and metamorphosed to that of a terrorist in the 5th paragraph! So does it mean that the soldier was playing the role of both a soldier and terrorist at the same time with the kidnapped chibok girls in their tents?

Nna mehn U daft gaaan o

1 Like

Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by tonyobj(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Absolutely beautiful piece. Most impressive.

1 Like

Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by jeremioluwaseyi: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Adventurist:
this deserves to be on fp. beautiful piece
Brilliant. *Tombs up*
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by cdoffx(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
yeniajayi:

the girl from
Chibok whonever returned from school..
that line got my eyes wet...dont know if to say may God protect them...i just dont know and to those men inside the bush fighting in the cold valley of the shadow of death that at least terrorism may be contained from spreading to every part of Nigeria so that i can peacefully type this piece in the comfort of my room down south of Nigeria, may God protect and reward you all.
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Emmeritus:
Nna mehn U daft gaaan o

i just imagined you say that nna mehn....and in my imagination, you sounded like a bleating goat! undecided
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by Janyves(m): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2015
Well crafted write-up. @ Op.... I see you winning medals someday, keep up the good work.
-A minute of silence to all the fallen soldiers
-A bottle of XO to all the soldiers on the front line
-A generation of drought to all terrorists,their sponsors, and all haters of peace
-To God be the glory.
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by gemale(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2015
Lovely writeup... So when wld d full book come out? Pls write d novel.
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by gemale(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2015
lawanson44:

Dude ehn... Ur idiocy get PhD. D story was written 4rm an omnipresent point of view. If u still dnt understand, let me xplain. D story is told 4rm d views of multiple characters. If u read literature avidly, u wld kno.

1 Like

Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by tipzyayd(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Beautiful piece wow
Re: With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
gemale:

Dude ehn... Ur idiocy get PhD. D story was written 4rm an omnipresent point of view. If u still dnt understand, let me xplain. D story is told 4rm d views of multiple characters. If u read literature avidly, u wld kno.

Then he should have differentiated them based on their characters! People have different patterns of reading!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Demands Apology From Kwankwaso Over Comments On Buhari / Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? / INEC Deputy Director Bags Six Years In Jail For Receiving N45m Diezani Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.