Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND (1633 Views)

Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed / IPOB Russia Calls World To Stand Up Against Injustice On Biafra -trumpetngr / Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
I opened a thread with my only id have been using for over a year & a user with id `politricks' attacked my post with abusive words `i dont have time for nonentities'. I quoted him back with his own coin & the mod ban my account. I checked that user politricks user id & discovered that its still active. I mailed the mod twice about the development but fell on his deaf ears & even seun osewa himself actually visit the thread. Now, the guy post has been edited of which I suspect some foul play. I called mod attention to politricks abusive post twice before it was edited but the guy was left unchallenged. what exactly is nairaland turning into? is it a must for us to dance to APC tunes? why is it anybody against APC is now a nairaland enemy? is it that nairaland is now extension of APC or what?
The fact that my account was ban removes nothing from my life instead it will save my time & data spent here but I hate injustice.

6 Likes

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by vayne(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
I was there live and direct and witnessed the injustice,it's a common practice as long as you are pro-Pdp.

Besides,Lao Mohamed has spoken
http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/23/you-can’t-be-neutral-when-nigeria-war-minister-tells-editors

Why is APC/nairaland trying so hard to silence the opposition even amidst constructive criticisms

Nairaland has taken sides.

5 Likes

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by meforyou1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op, I feel you. Welcome to my world. As for me, I have handed over all the unfair manners I have been treated on this forum to God the ultimate judge to judge on judgement day.
Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
meforyou1:
Op, I feel you. Welcome to my world. As for me, I have handed over all the unfair manners I have been treated on this forum to God the ultimate judge to judge on judgement day.
thanx sir
Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by tpiar: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
I suppose you are trying to be sarcastic?

2 Likes

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
vayne:
I was there live and direct and witnessed the injustice,it's a common practice as long as you are pro-Pdp.

Besides,Lao Mohamed has spoken
http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/23/you-can’t-be-neutral-when-nigeria-war-minister-tells-editors
its unfortunate

1 Like

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
tpiar:
I suppose you are trying to be sarcastic?
nope

1 Like

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Ebukaobi: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
OP, you have broken two major rules on Nairaland and you deserve a long ban!

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

Mynd44 please can you kindly delete this thread. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by jonathanOz: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
Watch the biased mods lock this thread down. I hate this new nairaland

4 Likes

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Yeske2(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
One winshi mod banned me because i replied an eediot. God bless the mod

4 Likes

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by vayne(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ebukaobi:

So what happens when one's complains fall on deaf ears?

2 Likes

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Ebukaobi: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
meforyou1:
[s]Op, I feel you. Welcome to my world. As for me, I have handed over all the unfair manners I have been treated on this forum to God the ultimate judge to judge on judgement day[/s].

You are a very notorious rule breaker on NL

You like complaining and whining

You should stop accusing the Mods for doing their jobs

3 Likes

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Ebukaobi: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
vayne:

So what happens when one's complains fall on deaf ears?

You send a PM to the mods or/and the Admin

Also you need to be patient, today is Christmas, they have other things to attend to as well

4 Likes

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by BrosPeter: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Say anything against APC and you're immediately banned. Not surprised though, myynnd44 the new king of the politics section is APC intolerance personified.

3 Likes

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by vayne(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ebukaobi:

Also you need to be patient, today is Christmas, they have other things to attend to as well

Are you talking to me?
Did you not read his opening post to see where he mailed twice?

1 Like

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ebukaobi:

read through my post. banning the id till eternity removes nothing from my lyf. that Mynd44 mod will cause more harm to this forum with his bias attitude & its a matter of time

1 Like

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by BrosPeter: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ebukaobi:

The pm you send to the mod in politics section is read only by mynnnddd44, the same person banning PDP members. Its a waste of time to complain.

2 Likes

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
You guys take nairaland and other social media sites too serious. undecided

2 Likes

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by BrosPeter: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
godoluwa2:
read through my post. banning the id till eternity removes nothing from my lyf. that Mynd44 mod will cause more harm to this forum with his bias attitude & its a matter of time

That seun made an apc extremist the only mod in the politics section speaks volume as to seun's wisdom.

1 Like

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by meforyou1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ebukaobi:

You are a very notorious rule breaker on NL

You like complaining and whining

You should stop accusing the Mods for doing their jobs

Tunde Salam, because I'm in a good mood today, I will let your foolishness pass. Try me tomorrow. U remember how we dealt with you till you deactivated your eggheaders moniker. Just mind yourself dwarf. Closet islamist.
Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ebukaobi:

I knw who you are, seun himself is a witness cos he was on the thread in question by then

1 Like

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by BrosPeter: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
jonathanOz:
Watch the biased mods lock this thread down. I hate this new nairaland

So biased that I seldom visit now, theirs twitter for God sake.
Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by MonitorinSpirit(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Next time be the first to hit the 'Report' button. Perhaps that was exactly what politricks did. But the mods are supposed to review the conversation between the reporter and the the person who is being reported before banning anybody.

1 Like

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Ebukaobi: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
BrosPeter:

The pm you send to the mod in politics section is read only by mynnnddd44, the same person banning PDP members. Its a waste of time to complain.

That is false!

There are over 3 mods and you can always PM them personally

A lot of you guys complain but in your hearts, you know that you have broken the rules

Mynd44 has banned me several times, I take it like a man

2 Likes

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Ebukaobi: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
godoluwa2:
I knw who you are, seun himself is a witness cos he was on the thread in question by then

I dont know what you are talking about

Accept your ban like a man and stop whining sir

2 Likes

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
saxywale:
You guys take nairaland and other social media sites too serious. undecided
not really but here in yorubaland, injustice is a taboo. emi kii yan eniyan je idi si niyi ti mo fi korira iyanje

1 Like

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by meforyou1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ebukaobi:

That is false!

A lot of you guys complain but in your hearts, you know that you have broken the rules

u deserve a life ban

1 Like

Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by BrosPeter: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ebukaobi:

That is false!

How do you send pm's to individual mods?
Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by meforyou1(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
godoluwa2:
Why are replying an osogbo tout?
Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
MonitorinSpirit:
Next time be the first to hit the 'Report' button. Perhaps that was exactly what politricks did. But the mods are supposed to review the conversation between the reporter and the the person who is being reported before banning anybody.
bro, I mailed the mod twice pointing to where the guy attacked me.
Re: INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND by Ebukaobi: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
meforyou1:
Tunde Salam, because I'm in a good mood today, I will let your foolishness pass. Try me tomorrow. U remember how we dealt with you till you deactivated your eggheaders moniker. Just mind yourself dwarf. Closet islamist.

grin grin grin grin

I dont know who or what you are talking about

When you are banned for this comment, you will start opening threads complaining of injustice and giving us sermons about judgement day grin grin

Mynd44, Rule 2 broken sir (Please see the bolded sir)

3 Likes

(1) (2)

POLITICIANS - Send Your Children To Public Schools! / Buhari Fails To Release Asset Declaration Documents After CCB Verification / Abraham, Oke, Boroffice Set To Dump Apc In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.