Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! (27575 Views)

100 Metres Diameter Raingun For Sale on Cash & Carry basis!!! / Soyabeans available for pickup, cash and carry in kwara @#118k / Large quantity of Dry ginger available for cash and carry in kaduna at Good Pric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by Pelican(m): 12:10am On Dec 20, 2016
Please send me details: costs and specifications to this email. padremikeumoh@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pelican:
Please send me details: costs and specifications to this email. padremikeumoh@gmail.com. Thank you.
Currently. Each unit is going for N70000
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Available
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Selling
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Let's talk.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
available
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pelican:
I sent you a mail. Pardon the delayed response
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
selling
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
best seller. low budget things
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
cool new stocks available an ready to go
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
we dont just sell you a tool. you guide you to productivity
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Plantain. Good water. Rain gun
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Deal with the tested and pay trusted guys
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2017
Selling
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Why not deal with a trusted partner. We are here.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
Deal with trusted hands only. We are here
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Don't waste your hard earned money. Buy from us
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2017
Good morning
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Buy from us. Warranty provided
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Warranty
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Be our reseller
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Available
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2017
Your success is our commitment. We render after sale services.

Buy from us
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
What makes this different from any other vendor's?

1. The quality is next to none. We've used this on our private farm severally and know the rain gun inside out better than any sweet talker!

2. Availability of choices: I've got them in wide range of sizes and can advise you best on what serves your immediate need.

3. After Sales Service: Truth be told. I take pride in rendering after sales services even if going out of my way to assist you achieve the best on your purchase.

4. Pricing: Though advertised clearly online. Fabulous discounts have been extended to prospects in the past and we still offer greatest discounts to those who trust us enough to patronise us.

5. Training and Set up: This sets our raingun apart from what else you could get else. Due to our harmonious working relationship with the manufacturer, we are best equiped to offer training/ guidance and setting up logistics to enable you get the best of this rain gun.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2017
We understand irrigation. We don't sell you any kit that does not have quality, we are made of quality.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
We don't sell you any kit that does not have quality, we are made of quality.

Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2017
Let's help you get the water around
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 7:21am On Jan 26, 2017
Cool new stocks available
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by austino01(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2017
Are you among the Nigerian youth that is ready to make good money this 2017, if that is you,please join 100's of youth getting full knowledge on pig farming and getting help to become their own boss before the end of the year Lots of money to be made in this business let me show you how and you will not be disappointed. send me a request on whats app +14042549461 and i will add you to the group don't be left out.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2017
Still selling
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
A veritable tool for large fields
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2017
Selling

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Poultry Business? / Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) / Malleri: Gombe Community Ravaged By Hippos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.