Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

These Area Boys Sef - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / These Area Boys Sef (612 Views)

Why Lagos Area-Boys Drink Ogogoro? (Video) / Nigeria Police Turned 'area Boys" / The Area Boys' Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Area Boys Sef by ronnyfals(f): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2009
i cant just understand the concept of these area boys. why is it that someone will standby to collect money from me after i have used my hard earned money to buy something. its really annoying, just imagine what happened on Lagos Island this afternoon, a company ordered diesel and the diesel landed in the tanker just to offload the content became a problem. Area boys insisted that they must be settled at least 25k i asked aloud in what way have they contributed in buying or bringing the diesel. their help was not even solicited to offload the diesel, so why are they asking for the money. funny enough their justification is that other companies pay the same money to them. in what way have these area boys even helped themselves? this is really annoying.
Re: These Area Boys Sef by Obonbo: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2009
guy,i ave my biz office on the island,idumota axis & dats wat i face everiday.to park in front of your ofice,u pay.u buy a new generator,u pay,woe betide u to do any kind of renovation on ur buildin,everi truck dat brings materials for u will b levied before off-loadin.its terible,very terible.Government needs to do sometin decisive-SHOOT THEM ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Add Your Own, If U Think U Know Better / I Need A Glo 3g Modem / What Is The : ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.