Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 (1129 Views)

RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE / Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 by dhateeboi(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Kaduna - A group of Muslim women in Kaduna on Friday fed
more than 500 Christian inmates in Kaduna prison in order to
celebrate Christmas and to promote unity and togetherness
among Nigerians.
The leader of the women group, Hajiya Maryam Abubakar, told
newsmen in Kaduna that the gesture was to show love to
Christians who were incarcerated.
Abubakar, who was received by officials of the prison, said
that the food was cooked to join Christians in celebrating the
birth of Jesus Christ.
She addded that "we are here to feed inmates who are
incacerated in the spirit of togetherness and to join them in
celebrating the birth of our noble Prophet Isa.
"I want the inmates to have a good taste of food with beef
different from what they are offered inside the prison.
"I want my Christian brothers and sisters in prison to know
that today is Christmas; we only cooked for 500 inmates and I
hope it will go round."
She appealed to Muslims and Christians to learn to live in
peace.
Sunday Fatunde, the officer in charge of the prison, received
the food thanked the group and all those who supported the
prisoners at this season.
Apart from the cooked food, the women also gave the inmates
beverages, toiletries, among others.

Source: m.news24.com/Nigeria/National/News/muslim-women-feed-christian-inmates-at-kaduna-prison-20151225
Re: Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 by dhateeboi(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hanity
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun
Boman2014

Re: Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 by itstpia8: 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
these prison references for the past month, na wa o.

even the green white prison uniforms.
Re: Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 by dhateeboi(m): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
A picture

Re: Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 by pet4ril(f): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2015
Its normal, and I see nothing wrong about that
Re: Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 by dhateeboi(m): 12:18am On Dec 26, 2015
CUM4WHAT

I actually opened this thread for u and ur likes

Not just send an hamper to someone that already has but food to those that really need them.

#IslamIsPeace
Re: Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:41am On Dec 26, 2015
dhateeboi:
CUM4WHAT

I actually opened this thread for u and ur likes

Not just send an hamper to someone that already has but food to those that really need them.

#IslamIsPeace
reasonable muslims are few
Re: Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 by dhateeboi(m): 6:16am On Dec 26, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
reasonable muslims are few

so na reasonable Christians cum plenty? imagine Christians claiming the world would be better without us! imagine them condemn us all imagine them talk about Allah and His prophet anyhow.
so they're reasonable?
Re: Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:49am On Dec 26, 2015
dhateeboi:

so na reasonable Christians cum plenty?
imagine Christians claiming the world would be better without us!
imagine them condemn us all
imagine them talk about Allah and His prophet anyhow.

so they're reasonable?
they talk but hardly become violent on Muslims loke d way Muslims kill them. Muslims hv killed more Christians than soldiers dat died in world war
Re: Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 by dhateeboi(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
they talk but hardly become violent on Muslims loke d way Muslims kill them. Muslims hv killed more Christians than soldiers dat died in world war

so you're giving excuse for why they're not reasonable?
haven't the so-called terrorists killed more muslims than Christians?

does this terrorist thing really look like a religious issue?

why won't we just unite and tackle the problem together once and for all?
than keep painting the totality of Muslims black. as always, it'll keep the situation getting worse
Re: Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2015
dhateeboi:

so you're giving excuse for why they're not reasonable?
haven't the so-called terrorists killed more muslims than Christians?

does this terrorist thing really look like a religious issue?

why won't we just unite and tackle the problem together once and for all?
than keep painting the totality of Muslims black. as always, it'll keep the situation getting worse
dnt quote me wrong bro........ I never said dats d reason....... Christians are reasonable buh yur fanatism pisses them off........ Y is it dah wen a Christian atend muslim skul, he wud feel rejected and different buh u Muslims are comfortable in Christian skul nd students dnt care about yur religion but ur attitude.
Re: Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 by dhateeboi(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
dnt quote me wrong bro........ I never said dats d reason....... Christians are reasonable buh yur fanatism pisses them off........ Y is it dah wen a Christian atend muslim skul, he wud feel rejected and different buh u Muslims are comfortable in Christian skul nd students dnt care about yur religion but ur attitude.

are u fucking kidding me?
where do u belong?
Muslims are comfortable in Christian school?
where they're forced to clap, do fellowship and pray in the Christian way!
would a Christian be forced to pray with muslims?
Not in this world

so, how possibly is the rejection felt?

when I was in sec. sch. there was just a Christian boy and a girl amidst us, and interact so fine. in fact, he's more free amidst us than any!!
So, what u saying?

I ain't arguing which religion is more tolerant here cos we fall at different parts

we should just ensure peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 by analice107: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2015
They give to you to make you relax, then they ask you to convert or they kill you.

Al Tigyya. Only if you don't know what Koran says abt Muslims and infidels.
Re: Muslim Women Feed Christian Inmates At Kaduna Prison- News24 by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2015
dhateeboi:

are u fucking kidding me?
where do u belong?
Muslims are comfortable in Christian school?
where they're forced to clap, do fellowship and pray in the Christian way!
would a Christian be forced to pray with muslims?
Not in this world

so, how possibly is the rejection felt?

when I was in sec. sch. there was just a Christian boy and a girl amidst us, and interact so fine. in fact, he's more free amidst us than any!!
So, what u saying?

I ain't arguing which religion is more tolerant here cos we fall at different parts

we should just ensure peace
cool coz d most important is fr us to love eachother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shelley Hundley: An Atheist Turns to God / Is The Bible The Word Of God? / Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.