Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store (36882 Views)

Sports Apparel Manufacturers : Leading Wholesale Marathon Clothing Store / This Plus-Size Male Mannequin Got People Talking / Picture Of A Potbellied Mannequin (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2015
Lol!!...lazy men pack.

Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by poshbrave(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2015
smh nice one
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by saintkel(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2015
pretydiva:
This is 4 guys/men who r six months pregnant
sharap pls
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by martineverest(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2015
eBELLEtus
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by hollywater: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Beer pack.Team Amaechi Mornagor.
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2015
pretydiva:
This is 4 guys/men who r six months pregnant

Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by WisdomTank: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2015
Lol....... Dis people sef.

Check my signature for your POP ceiling, Wall Screeding and Pillar design
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by pagorino(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2015
yea keep it real...nice
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by boxypane(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Now that's FaShiOn.
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by juman(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Burger01:
They need something of Tafa Balogun 21 pack smiley

Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by gerald12(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2015
i need somine to come with an End time comment but since i couldnt see....this is an end time display
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2015
virginboy1:
Same should be done for women. Abi na only man get big Belle?
nja don cast now all our girls get belle and swollen lower abdomen dat turns me off...na toto full street now joor..not enou smart looking shawties again,is almost like looking for a needle in hay stack...I get turned off seeing those queen bees or some of em looking like wasps.huh..imagine abt 9pm she go order pondo yam still fire like 4 bottles of harp..no exercise no digestion of to bed without shower or bath...later she go dey use juju find boyfriend..God save us from ourselves ...
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Towncrier247:
Really funnny! See all the photos hereĀ»

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/photos-kenyan-boutique-where-their.html

Why you too dey lie like this?
Wic one be 'all the photos'?
ur blog's yansh

Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by Koolface4u: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Very real
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by BALLOSKI: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2015
slap1:
Hehe, Tafawa Belle-wa.

Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by virginboy1(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
nja don cast now all our girls get belle and swollen lower abdomen dat turns me off...na toto full street now joor..not enou smart looking shawties again,is almost like looking for a needle in hay stack...I get turned off seeing those queen bees or some of em looking like wasps.huh..imagine abt 9pm she go order pondo yam still fire like 4 bottles of harp..no exercise no digestion of to bed without shower or bath...later she go dey use juju find boyfriend..God save us from ourselves ...
Lol, Bros you really know how e dey go.
And whenever you administer any exercise or workout programme for them na so dem go dey do face like small pikin wey wan kollect injection.

Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2015
virginboy1:

Lol, Bros you really know how e dey go.
And whenever you administer any exercise or workout programme for them na so dem go dey do face like small pikin wey wan kollect injection.
oh boy na money and awoof enjoyment and competition na it be the oda of the day now for dem..,those days gals dey beg too cook for guy,now try reason market first ..u go hear u don marry me?is either fast food or high class Iya Bashira..then after d reggae play the blues ..lol

Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by Rakishtony: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2015
Lmao!!! I love this.
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by Bollinger(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Towncrier247:
Really funnny! See all the photos hereĀ»

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/photos-kenyan-boutique-where-their.html

Na wa for una.
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by virginboy1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
oh boy na money and awoof enjoyment and competition na it be the oda of the day now for dem..,those days gals dey beg too cook for guy,now try reason market first ..u go hear u don marry me?is either fast food or high class Iya Bashira..then after d reggae play the blues ..lol
Hahahahahahahaha. Na so ooo. That's is why we gats to dey give them OT.
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by redsun(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
It is mainly for African thieving politicians and those that comfortably afford plenty of square meals with very little physical activities to keep them trimmed and healthy.

The ogas.
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by kenoz(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by Olushauneddy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Very certain no pot-belly man will walk into that store talkless of asking what they're selling.
Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by forexbinary: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Six packs combined in ONE shocked

There is strength in unity wink

Re: Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store by yemolexy(m): 12:52am On Dec 29, 2015
this is specially made 4 Nigerian army generals gringringrin

Photos Of Zip Up Hairstyle / Warning To Bleachers And Toners! / 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them