Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh (17796 Views)

"Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Stone Us If We Fail After 2 Years - APC Founding Member, Momoh (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by ooshinibos: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
deztinder:
Please clarify ..whats your interest rate
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by spafu(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Thank God we are both from Edo state and my first stone (PVC) is in my wallet. I shall use that to stone your party first in 2016 and thereafter gather some shrapnel like gravels and get set for the challenge you have just commissioned.
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by ajepako(f): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
BABANGBALI:
10 extra stones because of you

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by ajebuter(f): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
BABANGBALI:
10 extra stones because of you

grin grin
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by preciousMI1(f): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
MEANWHILE

Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by dikeigbo2(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hope your TV station go carry the stoning episodes,, because stonings will abound,, you just ask people to get you guys stoned if the whole promises are not kept....diaris goduoooo.no take people pikin do experiments oooooo.
I no go try am ,I wan see my children's children abeg grin

In Amechi's voice, we stole because they (we) don't stone us
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by klax(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Look at who is talking Tony Momoh off all people. Tony will you shut the hell up your mouth and feck off.

Who will stone you for what It's your failure that will stone you and your Almanjiri brother. Nonsense!!!
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by ElCapone(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Buharidick:

Pls I am Ijaw and very proud to be. if u want to view video on how army officials were molested in southern Ijaw, bayelsa when they were trying to rig pls go to YouTube. write videos on "Southern Ijaw youths and army turned amassoma election into theatre of war" then u will see how disgraceful our army has become. I witnessed it with my very eyes. pls remove the scale of hatred and bias from yo eyes and see the the video for yourself. we will never allow apc to rig us in any ijaw land, tell yo apc goons to be ready for violent poll whenever they want to rig in Ijaw land. I am praying for the rerun in rivers, the 9 ijaw localgovernment areas in rivers state will be very interesting. we are waiting for u guys. pls make Tinubu INEC chairman, we will disgrace u guys.
You here talking as if d so called party has anything to lose. You forget thaat its your own brothers that you wld still end up killing, all for what, for some ones 4 year tenure. Ask ur self again, is it worth it, if you die in dat process bro, ur family is on its own, Abeg channel this ur aggression towards hustle and pray God blesses ur hustle.
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by deztinder: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
ooshinibos:

Please clarify ..whats your interest rate
try and read thru the website
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by AllenCEO1: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Still waiting for the NGN5000 for the unemployeds.
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by izudon82: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Story for d gods
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by 989900: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
He believes that anybody who took Nigeria’s money must return it, and should be punished for taking the money and denying the people of facilities they would have had if the way the money was used for them. Look at what is happening with arms, people went and collected billions of dollars and sat down to share the money and people where dying in the North-East, those who had no arms with them ran into Cameroon, they put them under court marshal and sentenced them to death and they didn’t give them arms. When they are dealing with such people, Nigerians are saying it is because they are in government.
Tell me why Dasuki, Jonathan, and the lot should not be 'court marshaled' and sentenced to death.
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by sarutobie(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
the mouth he used to say "stone us" will be the same mouth he will use to say "shoot them all"..and trust me a lot of 'nigerians" will still support them..twaa!
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by mikolo80: 2:45am On Dec 27, 2015
luvinhubby:

Kogi was outrightly rigged and Bayelsa was turned into a war by troops loyal to APC. Viral videos abound of gun-wielding soldiers snatching ballot boxes in Southern Ijaw, no further proof is needed and Burutai should first safeguard his home town before anything else.
Boko couldn't stop buratai, is it you that will?
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by mikolo80: 2:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Buharidick:

Pls I am Ijaw and very proud to be. if u want to view video on how army officials were molested in southern Ijaw, bayelsa when they were trying to rig pls go to YouTube. write videos on "Southern Ijaw youths and army turned amassoma election into theatre of war" then u will see how disgraceful our army has become. I witnessed it with my very eyes. pls remove the scale of hatred and bias from yo eyes and see the the video for yourself. we will never allow apc to rig us in any ijaw land, tell yo apc goons to be ready for violent poll whenever they want to rig in Ijaw land. I am praying for the rerun in rivers, the 9 ijaw localgovernment areas in rivers state will be very interesting. we are waiting for u guys. pls make Tinubu INEC chairman, we will disgrace u guys.
we will rig like you rigged and nothing will happen?. it's buratai not.... can't even remember the ijaw fool patience and her drunk husband saddled us with
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by awoluyi(m): 6:12am On Dec 27, 2015
Who are the " US" to stone if APC fails? Prince Momoh should give us some names with police permit and the location where they will assemble for the stoning! My prayer is that APC should not fail, its failure will mean unproductive 20 years (1999-2019) of Nigeria existence in the wilderness.
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by rozayx5(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2017
reminder

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc eph123
Re: Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh by eph123(f): 3:24pm On May 29, 2017
rozayx5:
reminder

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc eph123

Na so now!! cheesy cheesy

Truly and indeed, he who laughs last laughs best. When this same APC was busy pulling down the previous regime, they didn't remember there would be a tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Speaker, Jumoke-Akindele And Deputy Impeached By 18 Lawmakers / Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC / Buhari Has Not Done Enough For The Economy - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.