Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) (5356 Views)

This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by mirabel001(f): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2015
Udmaster:
I am warning you IPOB E-Warriors. Use ur tongues and count ur teeths
Stop disgracing ur sori self here

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by vayne(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Udmaster:
oya go and release him from DSS Cell na.
How is he enjoying the ZOO PKC Feed?
Go and fight boko haram let's start from there.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by MalcoImX: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Some people can think.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by Chibuzoc(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Is it true that awolowo committed suicide by drinking #20 rat poison? Just asking for article writing

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by EternalTruths: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Gracito:

Girl if that is truly you, then I can vow that even angels will trip.

Girl

I love your sexy body

Can you go on a date with me.? kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by vayne(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

And you? You are of no difference. You only rant on Nairaland.

Do you know me?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2015
EternalTruths:

The Op is an educated illiterate who fails to learn from history

If Britain had applied the Nigeria approach, UK would have being engulfed in a war

Conduct a simple UN Referendum to put to rest all this agitation cool

EasternLeopard.

Cc :subway101.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by Udmaster(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2015
mirabel001:

stop hiding under a female moniker.. You transgender bunkom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by vayne(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2015
mirabel001:

Babe,are you among those in your dp? kiss

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by Udmaster(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Is Nnamdi Kanu Enjoying the ZOO PKC Feed in his Zoo Cage?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by EternalTruths: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

EasternLeopard.
Cc :subway101.

Not only easternleopard

Also easternchicken

Leave the trend for civilize humans to teach the Op lesson. cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2015
vayne:

Do you know me?

You are an inconsequential element who boast on a faceless forum.

Go write your epistle on National Dailies. Do you know how much half a page of newspapers cost?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by Gracito(f): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2015
Lol. You just Composed a poem for me, Awww, cheesy
EternalTruths:

Girl if that is truly you, then I can vow that even angels will trip.

Girl

I love your sexy body

Can you go on a date with me.? kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2015
EternalTruths:

If your colonial master Britain could allow Scottish referendum, it is time you guys stop acting like uncivilized barbarians and start behaving like civilize citizens of the free world

UN Referendum cool

UN Referendum my fair ass grin

Maybe you and your ilks are in Jupiter when KANU was busy using his radio station to propagate violence. He said you ilks should kill other tribes. (like you are sort of supermen) grin
He dares the Nigerian govt. (like Russia & Americans are with him).

To whom much is given, much is expected cool
You behave like a madman, we give you the madman treatment.
You behave like an animal, we give you a zoo treatment. wink

What's bad in being civilized?

You are nothing, but you keep shouting & behaving like a demigod.

I am sure if It's America, he would have been dead by now.

I don't know how he thinks he and his zombie followers think they can a war against the Nigerian govt.

mkpi

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by MalcoImX: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2015
EternalTruths:

You only make Nigeria appear to be zoo

Obey court rulings

A nation without law is equivalent to barbarian society grin

Remember Scottish referendum cool
Will these nations you're quoting allow a man who's talking of stockpiling arms and declaring war on them walk free?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by vayne(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2015
Chibuzoc:
Is it true that awolowo committed suicide by drinking #20 rat poison? Just asking for article writing
You mean otapiapia lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by Udmaster(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2015
EternalTruths:

Not only easternleopard

Also easternchicken

Leave the trend for civilize humans to teach the Op lesson. cool
teach me lesson? Oya go and release ur Dilector who is enjoying a Zoo PKC Feed as breakfast in the DSS Cell..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by vayne(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

You are an inconsequential element who boast on a faceless forum.

Go write your epistle on National Dailies. Do you know how much half a page of newspapers cost?
Typical loud mouth,he didn't even answer my question.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by mirabel001(f): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2015
vayne:

Babe,are you among those in your dp? kiss
not really....buh i knw i wil be a biafran soldier somday

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by Udmaster(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2015
mirabel001:
I pity you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by vayne(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2015
mirabel001:
Yeah,and fight alongside me cool

Hopefully we will be able to take sometime off fighting too kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by EternalTruths: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Gracito:
Lol. You just Composed a poem for me, Awww, cheesy

Girl

Your front is pointy

Your back is bursty

You are paradise on earth oooo

Just give me a fraction of your parasidising earth. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by mirabel001(f): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2015
vayne:
Yeah,and fight alongside me cool
Hopefully we will be able to take sometime off fighting too kiss
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by winniz: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2015
[s][/s]Udmaster:
The Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo, World Igbo Congress, Key IGBO Leaders like Sir Emeka Anyaogu, Major Gen Ihejirika and MAJORITY OF IGBOS etc have washed their hands off the tyrant called NNAMDI KANU, a man whose stupidity is Shocking.
- If these Nnamdi Kanu drag another war now, Does He know How much the IGBOS will lose in terms of our investments outside South East and also Lives.. WHO IS PREPARED TO WEDGE WAR AGAINST NIGERIA ARMY? Huh?
1- Do we want an era of Recruiting little innocent Igbo boys into Nnamdi Kanu led Army to send them to their early graves? GOD FORBID.
2- Another War will DRAG the IGBOS Back ECONOMICALLY.
3- Another War will cause many IGBOID groups to Deny Being IGBO again.
4- Another War will cause Igbo Investments in all states to be seized under the name "ABANDONED PROPERTY"
5- Incase of a war, who will be our Ally in wedging war against the Federal troops? Is it the Ijaws, Urhobos, Itsekiris, Efiks, Isokos etc. I laugh in swahili.
.... I Will Love It If President Buhari Jail Nnamdi Kanu Because He Is a Tse Tse fly that perched on the scrotum.
IGBOS, LETS US SIT DOWN AND SEE THE CALAMITIES Nnamdi Kanu want to bring to the IGBO NATION.
A Word Is Enough For The Wise.
LONG LIVE THE IGBO NATION!
IGBO KWENU [s][/s]

All this paid APC social media agent can't stop posting Crap!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by vayne(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2015
mirabel001:

Lol
We can't fight all day you know wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by Udmaster(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2015
JAIL NNAMDI KANU NOW
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by Udmaster(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2015
winniz:

All this paid APC social media agent can't stop posting Crap!
chai.. Brainwashing is indeed a strong thing, i pity u IPOB E-Warrior. Hope ur Dilector Nnamdi Kanu is enjoying the ZOO PKC Feed in his Cage now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by winniz: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2015
[s][/s]Udmaster:
I pity you IPOB brainwashed e-warriors.
Yes I am A PROUD IGBO.
Nnamdi Kanu should be JAILED.[s][/s]

See them APC pay per post posting their usual trash!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by Udmaster(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2015
winniz:

See them APC pay per post posting their usual trash!
oya go and release him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by mirabel001(f): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2015
vayne:
We can't fight all day you know wink
Funi...hope u got a 9c ak47?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) by vayne(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2015
Udmaster:
chai.. Brainwashing is indeed a strong thing, i pity u IPOB E-Warrior.
Hope ur Dilector Nnamdi Kanu is enjoying the ZOO PKC Feed in his Cage now?
You are becoming really stale,you don't sound educated...make points to make people see things from your perspective rather than this stale lines of pkc feed..

I hope it's not the #500 fuel per litter you are using to charge you phone to type this?

Hope you are also getting paid,if not!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Release Evidence Showing How Aisha Buhari Was Involved In Halliburton Pix / DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism / Is He Our Next President? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.