Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Davido Spotted Wearing 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spotted Wearing 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time (808 Views)

Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Wristwatches At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding / 'tekno And Davido Spotted In Lekki' - Therealfemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Spotted Wearing 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Blackberrybabes: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Davido is definitely a superstar and it can be recalled that we recently listed him in our list of the Most Flashy Celebrities of 2015, you can check it out HERE.

The popular singer took to his social media pages to share this new photo of himself rocking two different expensive watches on each hand. He captioned the photo with
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !! PEACE AND LOVE !!

D’banj was the first celebrity we know to have flaunted two wristwatches at the same time. Do you think Davido was trying to show off?

lalasticlala

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/12/davido-wore-two-expensive-watches-at.html

Re: Davido Spotted Wearing 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by Blackberrybabes: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Davido Spotted Wearing 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time by ernesty20(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2015
So wetin con be your own now? Mumu

(1) (Reply)

Solomon Akiyesi Shares Loved Up Photos Of Himself & New Wife / 3 Unforgivable Errors Made By The Organizers Of # Theheadies2015 / 10 Year Old Girl Forced To Marry A 28 Year Old Man In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.