Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram (1708 Views)

How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin / APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by philsweb: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2015
The facts are perplexing...watch and click link to read full story. You will be amazed what Hillary Clinton has been doing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHPIIktyHmA

Remeber to subscribe to the Youtube channel for more revealing videos

http://www.reportsafrique.com/revealing-video-hillary-clinton-deleted-boko-haram-emails-conspired-against-gadaffi/

Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by bonechamberlain(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2015
angry who is that land developer mentioned in the video that gave her foundation $5m, probably an opposition member. why would a sane Nigeria ask the u.s to delist a dangerous terror group, probably to put more pressure on the docile admin of GEJ angry ,, the man really messed up playing into the hands of the enemies at every giving time.

well Isis, Hillary, some apc extremist, some northern elite, etc are no different from boko haram.

1 Like

Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by uprightman(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2015
bonechamberlain:
angry who is that land developer mentioned in the video that gave her foundation $5m, probably an opposition member. why would a sane Nigeria ask the u.s to delist a dangerous terror group, probably to put more pressure on the docile admin of GEJ angry ,, the man really messed up playing into the hands of the enemies at every giving time.

well Isis, Hillary, some apc extremist, some northern elite, etc are no different from boko haram.
Are you sure?
Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by EternalTruths: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Let me watch the video first.

Finished watching it

May God help we the people of SS/SE

No wonder Jonathan peacefully left power when Tinubu reminded Jonathan about the treatment given to the former President of ivory coast called Gbagbu. lipsrsealed

Comrades come and read oooo

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone

Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Etc

Tonyebarcanista Truckpusher

1 Like

Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by bonechamberlain(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2015
uprightman:
Are you sure?
watch that video. u would be answered.
Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by Lobolintin(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Abeg if Benin republic refuse to stamp my visa,I will kill all my fowls now,

This one gidi Gan ooo
Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by ZZ22: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2015
No matter what i know with time we will get to the root of this boko haram sh!t...
Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by Lanretoye(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Wetin be this now,the video was matched...it wasn't even an interview.
Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by Chubhie: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Who could be this generous land developer?
Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by ademusiwa1e: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
The female journalist should offer Hillary Clinton an apology because that does not know the history of Nigeria.

Boko haram is a secesion group, which took over the size of more than the land size of 80 countries.

It will be considered as secession group.

Hillary Clinton read law to know that.
Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by sammyj: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
OK
Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by theDEVILisHERE: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
ademusiwa1e:
The female journalist should offer Hillary Clinton an apology because that does not know the history of Nigeria.

Boko haram is a secesion group, which took over the size of more than the land size of 80 countries.

It will be considered as secession group.

Hillary Clinton read law to know that.

A secessionist group that kills and aims to keep killing christains and so called infidels who refuse to convert to Islam

A secessionist group that aims at forcefully and violently implementing Babaric sharia law across the so called Nigeria and Nigerians

A secessionist group that demanded that former president of Nigga area mr goodluck jonathan to convert to Islam or face death

What sort of nonsense are you talking about ?

1 Like

Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by APCcrimesHD: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
bad...just bad...bubu is a criminal
Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by BeClever: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
1. this is a clear evidence that someone somewhere was benefiting a great deal from the menace of BH boys.

2. Can any Nigerian reporter be this bold with the truth... ..Bubu would have charged her with 'treason' grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by ademusiwa1e: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
What is secession? Is it ice cream?

Either the secession is Islamic in nature. It is still call secession.

It is like the illegal politician , in country of kingdom of western Nigeria. The law see them as parallel illegal government.

The law does not recorqized Osibanjo inside the country of western Nigeria. Because the country if western Nigeria already has its own government and you people are considered to be illegal under the law.

As far as international law is considered, I am the emperor and head of state of the country of western Nigeria. This is how the law see it.. All this waste of time talk. Is irrelevant.

You most Nigeria lawyers and policemen are not ground in law.

What they need to do is take what they call police foundation classes.
Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by ademusiwa1e: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
ademusiwa1e:
What is secession? Is it ice cream?

Either the secession is Islamic in nature. It is still call secession.

It is like the illegal politician , in country of kingdom of western Nigeria. The law see them as parallel illegal government.

The law does not recorqized Osibanjo inside the country of western Nigeria. Because the country iof western Nigeria already has its own government and you people are considered to be illegal under the law.

As far as international law is considered, I am the emperor and head of state of the country of western Nigeria. This is how the law see it.. All this waste of time talk. Is irrelevant.

You most Nigeria lawyers and policemen are not ground in law.

What they need to do is take what they call police foundation classes.
Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by ademusiwa1e: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
BeClever:
1. this is a clear evidence that someone somewhere was benefiting a great deal from the menace of BH boys.

2. Can any Nigerian reporter be this bold with the truth... ..Bubu would have charged her with 'treason' grin grin grin grin

You don't get Hillary Clinton view point. Hillary Clinton view point is the legal angle of boko haram. When people capture territory in a country, it is call secession. Biafra republic and boko haram republic are the same. Biafra kill people like boko haram.

Boko haram republic is considered as secession.

I am not from that area, so don't think I am making excuse for them..

The lady journalist does not know her onion. When I look at the video, the lady journalist look sick in the head.
Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by BeClever: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
ademusiwa1e:

You don't get Hillary Clinton view point. Hillary Clinton view point is the legal angle of boko haram. When people capture territory in a country, it is call secession. Biafra republic and boko haram republic are the same. Biafra kill people like boko haram.

The lady journalist does not know her onion. When I look at the video, the lady journalist look sick in the head.

Are serious?

Does this thing you said sound normal to you.. .if yes, Pls brother check yourself again.. Maybe you are loosing it oh..

Comparing BH with Biafra is like pooing and then eating it.. .
Re: REAVEALING VIDEO: How A Nigerian Bribed Hillary Clinton To Delist Boko Haram by sherrylo: 12:23am On Dec 27, 2015
ademusiwa1e:

Educated uncle bro Musiwa, why then are they calling Taliban terrorist group when they seized nearly half of Afghanistan?

(1) (Reply)

This Happened In A Filling Station While Queue For Fuel. / Inside Patience Jonathan’s N10bn Hotel •royal Suite Costs N367k Per Night (pics) / Caption This Picture Of Godwin Obaseki In Today Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.