Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,703 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari (1375 Views)

Resolutions Of PDP Stakeholders Meeting @OfficialPDPNig / Governors Pass Vote Of Confidence On Adeosun And Udoma / APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Rawani: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2015
PDP stakeholders in Akwa Ibom North West Local Government Area have passed a vote of confidence on President Muhammadu Buhari.
Sen. Godswill Akpabio (PDP-Akwa Ibom North West), made this known to newsmen after a stakeholders meeting held on Friday in Essien Udim.

Akpabio, who is Senate Minority Leader, alleged that some people wanted to use the president victory’s in the 2015 general elections to foment trouble in the country.

He said the country was already facing enormous security challenges, adding that it would have been unfortunate to aggravate the situation with another political crisis.

Akpabio, who is also the immediate past governor of Akwa Ibom, said that the PDP stakeholders were in support of Buhari’s war on corruption and terrorism.

“My Senatorial District PDP stakeholders passed a vote of confidence on Mr President and supported his anti-terrorism and anti-corruption war.
“We are urging him not to allow people to use his victory to foment trouble in the country so that Nigerians can have peace,” Akpabio said.
He said that the stakeholders’ meeting was convened to review the state of things in the senatorial district as well as Akwa Ibom and the nation.

Akpabio expressed optimism that the PDP would be victorious if a rerun of the governorship election was held in the state.
He urged supporters of the PDP in the state to remain calm following the nullification of the governorship election of April 11 by the Appeal Court sitting in Abuja.
Akpabio also wished the Akwa Ibom people peace, love and unity during the Christmas and New Year celebrations.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/25/pdp-stakeholders-in-akwa-ibom-pass-vote-of-confidence-on-buhari/

Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Rawani: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2015
It seems the leadership of the opposition are finally realizing the futility of their distractions, and are now embracing the fact that Buhari is God-sent to deliver Nigeria.

Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by egift(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2015
PDP as a name is dead. They are better off changing name. Nigerians will never elect the party again in Abuja.

Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by doublewisdom: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Exactly

Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by BIGERBOY1: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2015
And the intriguing thing is that PMB doesn't even send them.
One life lesson I've learnt from the president is patience is never a vice, and once you are true to a cause, don't compromise to accommodate the world, rather let the world be the one to accommodate you.

Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Bevista: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2015
So, the vile propaganda and blackmail is not working. Now, they want to play the solidarity and loyalty card.

Bubu should get Magu to shine light on this Akpabio guy, he's got a whole lot of skeleton in his cupboard. If they can promise me 1% of recovered loot, then I can provide them with useful information.

Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Did they really have an option? No!
You can't go against the people's mandate and survive their resolve.

However it seems as if Akpabio is happy about the Dasukigate scandal as most of the state governors then were exempted from the Bazaar.

Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2015
When I declared my unflinching support to Buhari anti-corruption war, some nincompoop branded me names. Some even alleged that I was preparing ground for APC return. How silly can people be...

Now Akpabio is saying same, I want to see those sycophants brand him unprintable names.

Let me state that the President has my FULL backing in this war against corruption irrespective of whose ox is gored. As for Akpabio, he can't be supporting anti-corruption war and at the same time fighting against the FG anti-corruption war by accompanying Saraki to all his court session.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by luvinhubby(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2015
PDP displaying the maturity that Apc is ethically malnourished of, that is how it should be in politics and not the lying scam called APC.

God help my country.

P.S - Do not quote me if you ate Aisha's 'bloggers-of-change' rice and sauce or else..... cheesy
Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
When I declared my unflinching support to Buhari anti-corruption war, some nincompoop branded me names. Some even alleged that I was preparing ground for APC return. How silly can people be...

You're a reasonable patriot except that sometimes you use to masturbate with presumptuous analysis and erroneous speculations. grin
We hope to welcome you back to the change movement because lately you seems to have seen the light grin

Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Rawani: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2015
Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44 kindly spread the word.
Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Dakad: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2015
luvinhubby:
PDP displaying the maturity that Apc is ethically malnourished of, that is how it should be in politics and not the lying scam called APC.

God help my country.

P.S - Do not quote me if you ate Aisha's 'bloggers-of-change' rice and sauce or else..... cheesy

Personally, I dnt see anything like maturity here. We need credible opposition in this country and PDP doesn't have what it takes. I pray a credible and bold party spring up to put this government on their toes. No wonder PMB doesn't send with some of his actions
Here we are for months no fuel and the government is doing nothing. All of us admitted that LEGISLATORS budget is too much during GEJ but PMB budgets 115billions and nobody is talking. I want PMB to succeed and for our generation to see good leadership in this country for the first time and I believe him BUT we need credible opposition
Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by luvinhubby(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2015
Dakad:

Personally, I dnt see anything like maturity here. We need credible opposition in this country and PDP doesn't have what it takes. I pray a credible and bold party spring up to put this government on their toes. No wonder PMB doesn't send with some of his actions
Here we are for months no fuel and the government is doing nothing. All of us admitted that LEGISLATORS budget is too much during GEJ but PMB budgets 115billions and nobody is talking. I want PMB to succeed and fir my generation to see good leadership in this country for the first time and I believe him BUT we need credible opposition
Realistically, PDP is the only party with structures and personalities to do the job of opposition and in relative comparison with APC's actions and utterances as then opposition party, this is a very mature approach, if you want analysis, tell me 'uncle please' cheesy
Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Now Akpabio is saying same, I want to see those sycophants brand him unprintable names.

Let me state that the President has my FULL backing in this war against corruption irrespective of whose ox is gored. As for Akpabio, he can't be supporting anti-corruption war and at the same time fighting the war by accompanying Saraki to all his court session.

But Akpabio is a Yoluba Man Now?

Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2015
Rawani:
Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44 kindly spread the word.
Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

But Akpabio is Yoluba Man Now?
No o.. na Ewusa.. grin grin
Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

But Akpabio is Yoluba Man Now?
Lol! Yolo-wetin? Abeg o....

Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Let me state that the President has my FULL backing in this war against corruption irrespective of whose ox is gored. As for Akpabio, he can't be supporting anti-corruption war and at the same time fighting against the FG anti-corruption war by accompanying Saraki to all his court session.

I fully agree with u on this.

Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

But Akpabio is a Yoluba Man Now?

hahahahha.
Re: PDP Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by mysteriousman(m): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Like say them get choice

Nigeria’s Economy Is In Serious Trouble,’ APC Leader Says / 50 Naira Deduction From Bank Account / Kano APC Probes Kwankwaso For Eying Buhari’s Seat