Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Someone Pls Help Me On This Stubborn Typhoid For Years Now - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Someone Pls Help Me On This Stubborn Typhoid For Years Now (3179 Views)

Gonen Segev Runs Abuja Clinic Without Licence For Years / Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) / Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Pls Help Me On This Stubborn Typhoid For Years Now by HetomNigeria(m): 2:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Trusted Advice for a healthier life. ...be well
everywhere you go! visit: www.medikia.com
Africa Largest Online Healthcare Community partner with Medical Doctors and medical research institute's
Re: Someone Pls Help Me On This Stubborn Typhoid For Years Now by reciprocal(f): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2016
yom2:
i have a therapy package for u though it will cost u a little
I'll like to know the content of the package
Re: Someone Pls Help Me On This Stubborn Typhoid For Years Now by yom2(m): 3:40am On Jun 11, 2016
reciprocal:
I'll like to know the content of the package
they are regular herbs , roots and spices u know, in their right combination supplimented with dieting technics.
Re: Someone Pls Help Me On This Stubborn Typhoid For Years Now by Healthyway15: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2022
As typhoid fever is contracted by the ingestion of contaminated food or water, the
bacteria find their way into the bloodstream and spread into tissues and organs
where they multiply and cause symptoms . Recurring attacks of typhoid is a big
indication that you 're probably having a weakened immune system , and you're
susceptible to its infection.

With poor appetite, headaches, severe abdominal pain, generalized aches and
pains, fever, and lethargy as your typhoid fever symptoms , your condition
requires prompt and adequate treatment. Because with a continued high fever,
the symptoms usually increase in intensity, and mental confusion and delirium
may appear.

Typhoid can be safely treated with antibiotics. However , multiple antibiotics
resistance has become a major threat in the treatment of typhoid. The thing is;
typhoid-causing bacteria build up resistance against most antibiotics, thereby
making them less effective or useless despite several drugs you 've taken.

It can be prevented with proper hygiene and sanitation. Drink only boiled or
bottled water, and eat well -cooked foods. Ensure you wash your hands thoroughly
before eating. Fruits must be washed thoroughly and pealed before you use them.

However, its proper treatment is targeted to wards boosting the immune system ,
creating an unbearable environment for the typhoid-causing bacteria to survive ,
and eradicating them from the body system so you won 't have to worry about
experiencing the typhoid again.
For inquiry, feel free to check my signature for contact .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavy Growth In Staphyi Aureus And Candidal Albieany / 5 Negative Effects Of Six Packs Abs Workout / I Need An Urgent Advice my BP is high

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.