Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread (1494 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread by chika11sydney(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2015
HELLO! if you gat dis beast,i will appreciate if you can tell me all i need to know before i buy dis beast.i love d phone.THANKS
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
chika11sydney:
HELLO! if you gat dis beast,i will appreciate if you can tell me all i need to know before i buy dis beast.i love d phone.THANKS

I do...what do you want to know
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
Only few people has gotten this phone. Am not cool with the 16Gb ROM It got
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread by chika11sydney(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
adebayooye:

I do...what do you want to know
thanx can you pls tell me ur experience so far (pros and cons)of the phone.the camera also
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread by chika11sydney(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
and I would like you to give me more info about the ba3 life experiences
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread by chika11sydney(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
thankx
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread by chika11sydney(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
chika11sydney:
thanx can you pls tell me ur experience so far (pros and cons)of the phone.the camera also

The phone is very good and its worth your money.....The battery is OK...don't expect note 2 battery in the phone.... The camera is superb....if you're a picture freak...you would love it....3gb ram....if you a gamer...this is the phone for you cos it doesn't lag....The display is beautiful... colourful and very sharp....sound quality is very impressive.... you would appreciate it if you love ur music sounding well but no earpiece...you just have to get a good one for ursef.....It has 4g....but I don't think Nigeria networks support 4g.......its very handy,sleek and beautiful...but looks simple....i love it that way dont know of others...I need a screen protector for this baby which I've been unable to get......
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread by chika11sydney(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
ok thank.I'm sure Jumia will have it ones it's available (screen protector)
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2016
If u want to be added to the INFINIX Zero 3 Whatsapp Group
Send me a Private message on WHATSAPP with the ash TAG #ZERO3 + ur Nam

Whatsapp Number 08153792894

The phone is bae!

(1) (Reply)

How To Quickly Switch Between 3G And 2G On Android / Tubemate 2.4.0 Free App Download For Android / CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.