Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Help Ok Bale Rip Off - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Ok Bale Rip Off (846 Views)

First Grade Ok Bale Of Children Wears / First Grade Bale Of Men's Shoe / Grade Aaa Ok Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Ok Bale Rip Off by aaanu: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2015
hello ppl, I brought my confusion and angst here because I got into this via here, 1.for a bale of gowns if you will find at all shld one find more than 10 pcs of skirts? 2.does one buy grade AAA UK bale and get rags?3 is it possible to order for one bale of a particular clothing and get another entirely diff at twice the price? I met Timmy22 via this forum contacted her, ordered a bale of ball gowns she told me that they were not available but that she had a MIXED GOWN bale which includes jersey gowns,ball gowns,cotton gowns n all I remember asking her how sure she was and she said when she has high taste and only deals in UK brands and all that. on getting my bale to my utter surprise 80 of the bale are skirts, of the remaining that are not skirts they are torn gowns or badly stained ones of the 278pcs of clothing in the bale I have 226pcs of skirts 38pcs of gowns of which 22 are torn or stained beyond repair the rest are spaghetti strap gowns. pls is this a gown bale or a skirt bale and when I contacted this lady the question she asked me is that did she pack the bales? and then she said she is waiting to hear from her suppliers. thats the last I have heard from her Pls ppl am I supposed to pay twice the cost of a bale of skirts? did I order a skirt bale? before I take law into my hands and bloodhounds will come after me pls help me appeal to her to give me the balance I av accepted to buy skirts but I wont pay N120,000 for a bale that cost N60,000.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts Ladies Must Know About Make-ups / NO.1 수원오피 【 メ유흥다이소メUÐΛISØ 03ㆍCØM 】수원시청오피 ̄서현오피 ̄평촌오피 ̄신천오피 / Please Where Can I Get Authentic Designer Shoes For Women In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.