Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat (5029 Views)

The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review / Unboxing D Innjoo 2,the N35,900 Flagship That Wants 2 Compete With D Phantom 5 / How To Use Infinix Hot 2, The Basics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by oshokay(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
If you’re familiar with the Innjoo one, there’s no denying
that it has a striking resemblance with an iphone. Innjoo
has decided to be more detailed with their 2016 Flagship
release “innjoo 2“ with an extreme resemblance with the
iphone 6. The tech company has been determined to get the
attention of Nigerian market and with the innjoo 2, I
think they will.
Innjoo one
Even though the innjoo 2 is an iphone 6 look alike, there
are still differences. I’ll be pointing out the similarities
and differences between this two beauties.
Body & Design:
What better way to copy a phone than its shape and design.
The innjoo comes with the beautiful curve which apple
launched the iphone 6 series with. It also has a fingerprint
scan feature, but unlike the iphone 6, the innjoo 2 has it’s
fingerprint scan button behind it . Another difference is
the button placements. Iphone 6 has its volume rockers on
the left and the audio jack at the bottom, the innjoo 2 has
its volume rockers on the right and its audio jack on top of
it. One thing innjoo copied though is the speaker design
below the iPhone. I don’t blame them though, that design
is too beautiful to ignore.
The innjoo 2 has a larger display with a 5 inch display
against the iphone 6’s 4.7 inch display. It is also lighter
than the iphone with 126g against the iphone’s 129g.
Innjoo wins the body contest yaaay!!! Well not really since
they copied most of the thing.
CAMERA:
The innjoo 2 brags a stunning rear and front camera of
13MP with double flash in front. Your selfie can’t get any
better right? The iphone 6 on the other hand has an 8MP
rear camera with a 1.2 in front.. You’re probably thinking
now innjoo beat iPhone’s camera? Well if there’s anything
I’ve learnt from devices, it’s that sometimes Megapixels
are just numbers. An iPhone’s 8 mega pixels might be
better than an innjoo.
DISPLAY:
The iphone 6 murdered the innjoo with a 750 X 1334 pixels
display against the innjoo 2’s 720 x 1280 display. Thumbs
up to the iphone.
BATTERY:
Ok the so the iphone came with a 1810mAh battery, the
innjoo 2 comes with a 3200 mAh battery, which means
longer life than the iphone 6. Sorry again iphone..
TECHNOLOGY:
So the iphone comes with a dual core 1.4ghz processor with
1gb ram. The innjoo 2 on the other hand brings to the table
an Octacore 1.6ghz processor with 2gb ram.. Am still a
little unsure which is better here, I know mtk processors
aren’t the best out there but common dual core to octa
core? And the difference in the Ram…What do you
think?

source : http://www.naijakick.com/innjoo-2-the-iphone-6-copy-cat/

1 Share

Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Wats d price of injooo plz...

1 Like

Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by oshokay(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
afolag:
Wats d price of injooo plz...

36,000 naira

1 Like

Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
oshokay:

36,000 naira
Correct
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by MrBasketball: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
oshokay:

CAMERA:
The innjoo 2 brags a stunning rear and front camera of 13MP with double flash in front. Your selfie can’t get any better right? The iphone 6 on the other hand has an 8MP rear camera with a 1.2 in front.. You’ve gotta hand it to innjoo here.
Get your fact right! The larger number of the pixel doesn't make the camera any better than that of an iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by tuk2ato(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Please has anyone used innjoo for over 2 years, i wanna know its durability, cos am seriously considering the phone but i fear issues with chinese phones. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by hatux: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
tuk2ato:
Please has anyone used innjoo for over 2 years, i wanna know its durability, cos am seriously considering the phone but i fear issues with chinese phones. Thanks.
I used the innjoo fire this year but I didn't use it for long before it was stolen. I must really say this, the phone is nice though but while I was using it I had quite a lot of problems with it.

Firstly, it heats a lot while multitasking and also the one that made made me dump the phone before it was stolen; while I had used it for like 2months. The calibration stated behaving like, it was just hell using the phone.

The phone is just rubbish I must say.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by zzzzy: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Wait....did i just read a comparism between injoo2 and iPhone 6?. Please injoo is no mate to Apple. I bet iPhone 6 1gb ram with 1.4ghz will perform better than injoo's 2gb ram. Also the megapixels are nothing but sizes.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by Naijakick: 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
zzzzy:
Wait....did i just read a comparism between injoo2 and iPhone 6?. Please injoo is no mate to Apple. I bet iPhone 6 1gb ram with 1.4ghz will perform better than injoo's 2gb ram. Also the megapixels are nothing but sizes.

You can talk about the camera, but the ram? Don't go there abeg. If you've watched iPhone 6 reviews regarding the ram, the phone hangs on multitasking with some apps
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
oshokay:

36,000 naira

U are wrong,/ its 38k
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by vizier007(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
did the op just compare injoo with iPhone 6
wtf are you comparing apple A8 with Mtk( processors )?
it's more than number of cores bro...

apple is known for optimizing their ram space , I can bet with you that 1gb ram of iPhone 6 is better than that injoo 2 or whatever. ...

don't even compare injoo with apple again ... start with them techno and infinix mehnn....
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by zzzzy: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
vizier007:
did the op just compare injoo with iPhone 6
wtf are you comparing apple A8 with Mtk( processors )?
it's more than number of cores bro...

apple is known for optimizing their ram space , I can bet with you that 1gb ram of iPhone 6 is better than that injoo 2 or whatever. ...

don't even compare injoo with apple again ... start with them techno and infinix mehnn....
that's what I'm saying o
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by tuk2ato(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Thanks man, shd stick to infinix note 2 then.
hatux:
I used the innjoo fire this year but I didn't use it for long before it was stolen. I must really say this, the phone is nice though but while I was using it I had quite a lot of problems with it.

Firstly, it heats a lot while multitasking and also the one that made made me dump the phone before it was stolen; while I had used it for like 2months. The calibration stated behaving like, it was just hell using the phone.

The phone is just rubbish I must say.
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by vizier007(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
zzzzy:
that's what I'm saying o
most games and apps as of now doesn't require more than 4 cores at a time (for the ones that are most tasking)... once u start those type of apps on an octa core processor, it will be using only 4 of the cores while d other 4 are also activated without doing anything thereby draining the battery. .....

it's not the number of cores that matter, it's the architecture, the effectiveness and many other things. .. that's why most big companies prefer using a double-quadcore or a powerful quad core chip to an octa core chip to maximize performance while using little power..

also most of the small companies use low quality hardwares so as to minimize cost of production ( which makes them less durable )...

1 Like

Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by Davidovinci(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Wait a sec.....wait a sec.... Did the op just compare iphone 6 with injoo 2?? OP, lemme have whatever you are puffing...

1 Like

Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by ITbomb(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
tuk2ato:
I used Innjoo One for nearly a year until it was stolen. Very durable, it fell many times. The last it fell in traffic with a crack on the screen, the touchscreen was still functioning well.
The down part was that the camera rated at 13 MP was an apology
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by tuk2ato(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2015
Thanks man, now am getting mixed reviews, maybe i will stick with infinix note 2 or any decent phone within #30k range.
ITbomb:

I used Innjoo One for nearly a year until it was stolen. Very durable, it fell many times. The last it fell in traffic with a crack on the screen, the touchscreen was still functioning well.
The down part was that the camera rated at 13 MP was an apology
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by jmaxjohn(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
Davidovinci:
Wait a sec.....wait a sec....
Did the op just compare iphone 6 with injoo 2??
OP, lemme have whatever you are puffing...

Kwakwakwa grin grin grin gringrin the op z a phucking newbie.
Dis one [size=15pt]surely[/size] knows [size=15pt]nothing[/size].
D nigga doesn't even know wat d "dots" under d phone r
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by jmaxjohn(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
tuk2ato:

My brother, [size=25pt]RUN [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by Davidovinci(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Kwakwakwa grin grin grin gringrin the op z a phucking newbie. Dis one [size=15pt]surely[/size] knows [size=15pt]nothing[/size]. D nigga doesn't even know wat d "dots" under d phone r
Lolz...nailed it!
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by tuk2ato(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
How far should i run? undecided
jmaxjohn:

My brother, [size=25pt]RUN [/size]
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by jmaxjohn(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
tuk2ato:
How far should i run? undecided
If ur money fit carry u go moon, guy run.
Innjoo phones can kill
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by tuk2ato(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hehehehehe.
jmaxjohn:

If ur money fit carry u go moon, guy run.
Innjoo phones can kill
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by donpata(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
tuk2ato:
Bros, no try am... i repeat, no try am. i used 2 of their phones. the last was injoo fire and its an apology. the phone is almost 2 months with their Customer care and theyve not been able to change the touch pad which went bad just 2 months after buying the crap. i saw their 10inch tab for 15k on JUMIA blackfriday. i just hissed and passed. nothing can make me return there. if u aint getting from big brands like, samsung, nokia, lenovo etc, just go with tecno, infinix or gionee. other than these, u ar OYO.
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by tuk2ato(m): 2:32am On Dec 28, 2015
Thanks man!
donpata:

Bros, no try am... i repeat, no try am. i used 2 of their phones. the last was injoo fire and its an apology. the phone is almost 2 months with their Customer care and theyve not been able to change the touch pad which went bad just 2 months after buying the crap. i saw their 10inch tab for 15k on JUMIA blackfriday. i just hissed and passed. nothing can make me return there. if u aint getting from big brands like, samsung, nokia, lenovo etc, just go with tecno, infinix or gionee. other than these, u ar OYO.
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
tuk2ato:
Thanks man!

I have used innjoo one till now,using innjoo 2 now and haved used innjoo halo without major issues. Don't know why urs is like that
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by Dam5reey(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
vizier007:

most games and apps as of now doesn't require more than 4 cores at a time (for the ones that are most tasking)... once u start those type of apps on an octa core processor, it will be using only 4 of the cores while d other 4 are also activated without doing anything thereby draining the battery. .....

it's not the number of cores that matter, it's the architecture, the effectiveness and many other things. .. that's why most big companies prefer using a double-quadcore or a powerful quad core chip to an octa core chip to maximize performance while using little power..

also most of the small companies use low quality hardwares so as to minimize cost of production ( which makes them less durable )...

Your really a tech practitioner
You just said what was on my mind
With people comparing phones without been practical.. I have seen the cores thing too
Average phone user needs a quad core phone..
Gamers octa cores is required, Not compulsory if it is quad core is 64bits..
HTC one with quadcore 1.7GHz still one of the best phones till date..
Re: Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat by vizier007(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dam5reey:

Your really a tech practitioner
You just said what was on my mind
With people comparing phones without been practical.. I have seen the cores thing too
Average phone user needs a quad core phone..
Gamers octa cores is required, Not compulsory if it is quad core is 64bits..
HTC one with quadcore 1.7GHz still one of the best phones till date..

that's how marketing cheat/fool ppl ooo because it's easier to sell numbers than the performance.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Buy This Nokia Phone for N140,000? / Heavy Battery Drain While Using Data? Here's Why / Google Allo Might Be The Whatsapp Killer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.