Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,384 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post (81395 Views)

Police Detain Muhammad Kime Over Facebook Post / Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) / Senator Ojudu Abandons Daughter, Moremi Ojudu Over Facebook Post - Ajayi Oluwole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by Dumkele1: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Pearlyakin:
End time polithiefcian.
R.I.P....

Show some respect...doubt u ever knew him.... Knew him as a hard working fellow and a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by Johnsinia(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
There is joy in heaven when a righteous sleep. RIP in Abraham bosom.
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by Charly68: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
What a beautiful Epitaph ...RIP
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by bosama: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
May His righteous soul RIP...
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by bankylan: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
This is shocking....A friend on Facebook..and a big uncle to someone close to me...a good Christian and a brilliant professional....i pray God will console his wife...they loved each other...
He loved this country....so sad!

2 Likes

Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by NaijaEconomics: 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This happened yesterday December 25th, 2015, Christmas Day.

Egheomhanre Eyieyien was the Group Chief Executive Officer of Pharez Limited, an aspirant for the Nigerian Senate from Edo State. He is survived by wife, Awesiri Nwaji Eyieyien (married 5th September, 1992) and son, Omoseona Isaiah Chukwuyenumkekanma. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/nigerian-man-shared-this-as-his.html
angry RIP
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by NaijaEconomics: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

Egheomhanre Eyieyien was the Group Chief Executive Officer of Pharez Limited, an aspirant for the Nigerian Senate from Edo State. He is survived by wife, Awesiri Nwaji Eyieyien (married 5th September, 1992) and son, Omoseona Isaiah Chukwuyenumkekanma. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Rip
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by lonelydora: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Keneking:
Did he receive any money from Dasuki?

Was he owing any of those banks?

I understand he was a political aspirant in Edo. Which constituency? We need to dig to the root of his travails.

Even in death? You have a heavy heart.
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by perculiarperson: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Someone just died and you are using his death to advertised your gay zombie? If he were a so called "Unbeliever" or he mock your god you would have said he died for mocking your glorious zombie. But he is believer and is even giving thanks to your god and urging others to believe in him. So now explain his death genius.

If you don't understand a post why not seek clarification instead of advertising your ignorance with statements that make no sense?

You are in need of Jesus. And you need deliverance speedily too. Calling God and Christ zombie and gay zombie!! May God forgive you and save you before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by vera202(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eghes rest in peace. It was a big shock to me yesterday morning wen i heard d sad news. U lived a gud christian life even though u were later involved in politics. U were a politician wit a difference. D people of Uromi hv indeed lost a great Son. U will 4reva b missed
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by Austin4lif: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Keneking:

Was he Christ?
I can deduced that in your family there is no love. I pray against such family cos u are displaying It here on national forum

2 Likes

Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by Jarus(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
It was very shocking when I heard. He was well known to me (not on personal level). Our paths crossed on Facebook in 2011 and we were always at loggerheads. He blocked me on his Facebook wall in 2012. I went ahead to publish articles to get back at him (and he did to me too).

So sad Eghes is gone.

May God comfort the family.

2 Likes

Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by MrCEO69(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Have a quit similar story which is more complicated than these.. I dnt knw if the atheist can explan to me what dis means.
Here is the story:
Ok, and so she wake up as usual, prepared for work (teaching), when to her school, head straight to the head teacher office, and start asking for forgiveness if she hv done her any wrong, she also ask forgiveness from all the teachers. Back home she became the judge, she judgement she gv to her mum was, she didn't treat their father well.. She also ask for their forgiveNess, that every1 should forgive her.. At the end she she started saying she when to die, that she likes the ground.. She washed her cloth and bathed. The next day she was death!!! Just like dat.
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by perculiarperson: 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
May your soul rest in the bosom of the Lord.
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by BABANGBALI: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
ibb1993:
Wetin kill am?
na death now
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by BABANGBALI: 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
MrCEO69:
Have a quit similar story which is more complicated than these.. I dnt knw if the atheist can explan to me what dis means.
Here is the story:
Ok, and so she wake up as usual, prepared for work (teaching), when to her school, head straight to the head teacher office, and start asking for forgiveness if she hv done her any wrong, she also ask forgiveness from all the teachers. Back home she became the judge, she judgement she gv to her mum was, she didn't treat their father well.. She also ask for their forgiveNess, that every1 should forgive her.. At the end she she started saying she when to die, that she likes the ground.. She washed her cloth and bathed. The next day she was death!!! Just like dat.
your bomb go kill plenty people for here o
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by Bsideboi(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Keneking:

Was he Christ?
nigga u r sick.b forming bad guy. Born_fool
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by Bsideboi(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
BABANGBALI:
asin eh....no b only me feel d bomb oh cheesy
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by arnold123: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

aall the innocent people u killed and the cult ur in won't let u openly say u wanna die now instead u beat around the bush and try to manipulate and confuse the mind of the ignorant may ur soul rot in hell!!!, what have u done for the nation?
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by BABANGBALI: 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bsideboi:
asin eh....no b only me feel d bomb oh cheesy
him bomb pass boko haram own
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by arnold123: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

to be a politician u have to kill and use innocent blood to promote urself in a cult, it is only a fool that will argue and not heed to knowledge aas for me I rather remain the way I am, I am not living bad God will help the lives of the Good hearted and put smiles on their face, even if u are impoverished don't fail to remember ur hands are way cleaner than those who have money and who u feel is better than you!!!!!, at least u didn't kill, rob or commit any crime whatsoever so your hands r cleanest #a fact
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by adellam16(f): 3:04am On Dec 27, 2015
Cpiano:
That's life for you. You never can tell who is next. But one thing is to be link to the bond of eternal life,which is JESUS CHRIST the savior of our souls. When you make him your LORD AND SAVIOR then be rest assured you will never perish . If you are out there you are yet to accept Jesus Christ into your life. Pls do so now and your life will never remain the same. Tomorrow is Sunday ,go to a bible believing church and start to fellowship with God. He will change your life and people will start to see HIs goodness upon yourlife.#TeamJesusMyLife#
ur obviously a chosen.
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by MrCEO69(m): 5:28am On Dec 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:

well no time to cross check..
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by Yujin(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2015
VANHELLSING:

RIP. He is edo while his children bears igbo name, why?
RIP Eghes and may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss. He is survived by a wife and a son. From the wife's name, you can deduce that she has an Igbo ancestry probably the Ika part. The son has both Edo and Igbo names.
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 27, 2015
Still Sad!
Nigeria just lost a gem. Rest in Peace bro.
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2015
arnold123:
to be a politician u have to kill and use innocent blood to promote urself in a cult, it is only a fool that will argue and not heed to knowledge aas for me I rather remain the way I am, I am not living bad God will help the lives of the Good hearted and put smiles on their face, even if u are impoverished don't fail to remember ur hands are way cleaner than those who have money and who u feel is better than you!!!!!, at least u didn't kill, rob or commit any crime whatsoever so your hands r cleanest #a fact

No one will argue with you. There's no need for that, as it's obvious you are very experienced in these matters. .
Weldone.
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by Idrismusty97(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2015
perculiarperson:

If you don't understand a post why not seek clarification instead of advertising your ignorance with statements that make no sense?

You are in need of Jesus. And you need deliverance speedily too. Calling God and Christ zombie and gay zombie!! May God forgive you and save you before it is too late.
Sorry i am not gay.
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by ikkkkk: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Sorry i am not gay.

If I abuse your Mohammed as you are abusing my Jesus Christ I hope you and your fellow muslims who cannot caution your act of stupidity on this forum won't complain.
Don't even try to deny you are not a Muslim cos that idris in your name says it all.
Re: Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post by Idrismusty97(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2015
ikkkkk:

If I abuse your Mohammed as you are abusing my Jesus Christ I hope you and your fellow muslims who cannot caution your act of stupidity on this forum won't complain.
Don't even try to deny you are not a Muslim cos that idris in your name says it all.
Muhammad is a bastard. Here i just helped you. And Jesus is a gay zombie. So when are you committing suicide?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.