Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,429 members, 7,839,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Oh My! K.michelle’s Nudies Hit The Web – Did She Release Them Herself? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My! K.michelle’s Nudies Hit The Web – Did She Release Them Herself? (575 Views)

I Have Your Nudes And Will Release Them - Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Hacked / Tonto Dikeh Shares 2007 Throwback Photos. Did She Change Much? / Halima Abubakar In 2000 Vs 2016: Did She Bleach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My! K.michelle’s Nudies Hit The Web – Did She Release Them Herself? by VIBEnews(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
American singer K.Michelle has her nudes leaked on Christmas day by unknown persons, and while the singer is insisting she has no idea how her nudes got out there, many believe she released them herself to boost album sales, as she usually has no problem flashing inappropriate shots on her IG page every once in a while.

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=14865

(1) (Reply)

#headies2015: 3 UNFORGIVEABLE Errors Made By The Organisers... / Unaffected Couple Take A Selfie Displaying The Burning Hotel In Dubai / Square Records New Boy: Muno Releases His First Single - Bottle Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.